Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I cant see what you find wrong with that? People looking up to their parents.

Oh for goodness sake , because he doesn't realise what people have been saying about his dads money on the outside world.:p:D
    Did you not notice the embarrased smiley?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Yes

Welcome back, congrats.

People, theres a coke and hookers party on the Rexisms thread whilst the 2 finallists have their love-in. All welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

According to DS Sara got 30.1%, Rex got 22.5% and Darnell got 14.9%.

It's very close between Mikey and Rach from the sounds of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Mind if I pop in? :D

Not going to gloat but delighted to see Rachel make the top 3. Her or Mikey to win please.
    welcome back. disgusted whats happened, im very confused, but rachel ftw now. sarahs got her 25k and mikey is a dick. best of luck!

Betfair.
    2/5 Mikey.
    5/2 Rachel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Welcome back, congrats.

People, theres a coke and hookers party on the Rexisms thread whilst the 2 finallists have their love-in. All welcome.

Im there :D i will bring extra.

According to DS Sara got 30.1%, Rex got 22.5% and Darnell got 14.9%.

It's very close between Mikey and Rach from the sounds of things.
    if thats true, sarah almost WON the thing??!?!?!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sara out, Mikey to win
    The money could well help out with eye surgery some day that may help. Would like him to win.

Best 2 are in the final. 2.gif18.gif:)

guys no more need for spoilers, the show has gone out live.

• Advertisement

Betfair.
    2/5 Mikey.
    5/2 Rachel.
    if the numbers from MNG percentages above are right, those odds are crazy, money on rachel!!!!

Long live King Rex
    :D

zuroph wrote: »
    if the numbers from MNG percentages above are right, those odds are crazy, money on rachel!!!!

Its now 1/4 Mikey, 4/1 Rachel.

I'd prefer to see Mikey get the money for the reasons Ann said above.

the people king.

Check out Digital Spy its jumping off over there :D one thread give us a female winner for once, FFS :rolleyes:

balls, he'd get it on the NHS and waste the money on hookers. and probably ugly ones too, cos they were wearing lace.

I think he is goin to blow the winnings on womens dresses and shoes for himself :eek: :p

balls, he'd get it on the NHS and waste the money on hookers. and probably ugly ones too, cos they were wearing lace.

lol it wouldn't matter what they looked like.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Eeeeeeeeew. :p
    I don't mind who wins; I'm not mad keen on either Mikey or Rachel, they both have their flaws :o

sooner wish it on rachel now, cos mikeys a dick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tweedle_dum

Mikey to win! at least he provided some laughs (well i laughed at some of the things he said/done anyways!!) :D

Mikey to win! at least he provided some laughs (well i laughed at some of the things he said/done anyways!!) :D

Me too , got quite annoyed at the keyboard once cause
    l couldn't take it to the loo with me.:D:D:D

Sara's vote surprised me. I honestly thought she'd be fourth. I wonder if a portion of those who voted for Sara will now vote for Rachel? Girl power?

I still think Scotland will beat Wales though as happened with X-Factor. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Rachel better not win, what has she done that was so entertaining? I have never laughed at any of her jokes, wait a second has she ever made a joke? I dont get how she got top 2, its a discace if she wins. All she has done through out the show was be nice and never negative and like grapes, WOW WORTHY CHAMPION!! It will be like BB4 when Cameron won lol.

Where as with Mickey at least hes funny and tells it like it is. I wanted Rex to win but seeing as hes gone I hope Mickey wins. Hes a true BB winner unlike Rachel.

i laughed at him but not with him. any idiot can eat a hot chilli. it takes a king to make him eat it.

ImJohn wrote: »
    Rachel better not win, what has she done that was so entertaining? I have never laughed at any of her jokes, wait a second has she ever made a joke? I dont get how she got top 2, its a discace if she wins. All she has done through out the show was be nice and never negative and like grapes, WOW WORTHY CHAMPION!! It will be like BB4 when Cameron won lol.

Where as with Mickey at least hes funny and tells it like it is. I wanted Rex to win but seeing as hes gone I hope Mickey wins. Hes a true BB winner unlike Rachel.

Wow, bitter much? :D

I have found her entertaining for her naive, innocent outlook on life and the way she has approached things in the house. I don't think a Cameron comparison is fair as did that guy show any emotion at all? She has been an open book. You saw her sad, happy, frustrated, shy, resolute. In other words she was a nice, normal person and that's what I like about the show. I hate the freak show element that it has become in recent times. It's supposed to be reality TV right?

PS She has obviously entertained the hundreds of thousands who have voted for her.

I think she would be a worthy champion although it's looking unlikely to happen.

i laughed at him but not with him. any idiot can eat a hot chilli. it takes a king to make him eat it.

Yeah , l saw the way he tied him up and shoved the chili
    in his mouth.:p:D

lol. sometimes reverse psychology works a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Your post actually makes her sound interesting, shes not. :pac: Think of it this way, if she wins Kat wins.. :P

• Advertisement

kat wud deserve it more than mikey, if he wasnt blind he wudnt be in the final, his attempts at twisting the vote have been sickeningly blatent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement