Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Uurgh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    kat wud deserve it more than mikey, if he wasnt blind he wudnt be in the final, his attempts at twisting the vote have been sickeningly blatent.

He was still very funny:D
    Kat wasn't.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Apparently there's an 8 out of 10 Cats Big Brother special on Channel 4 after the final which is supposed to feature 'Big Brother names past and present'.

Anyone know who's on it? I'm guessing Bex, Luke or Mario might be on from this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

nah, wait til he gets out and tries to become a comedian. ul c. he's gonna be a dick.

Out of the two Mikey certainly deserves it, Rachel is the most boring person ALIVE!!! "Ooh, I love grapes and Disney characters..." YAWN.

• Advertisement

Apparently there's an 8 out of 10 Cats Big Brother special on Channel 4 after the final which is supposed to feature 'Big Brother names past and present'
    Yay, love 8 out of 10 cats!! :D

i know i've found her so boring and she doesnt deserve to be a BB winner, but i really hate Mikey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Kat was goodish.

Apparently there's an 8 out of 10 Cats Big Brother special on Channel 4 after the final which is supposed to feature 'Big Brother names past and present'.

Anyone know who's on it? I'm guessing Bex, Luke or Mario might be on from this year.

BBLB tonight had Anthony , Makosi wait for it MNG ,Jason on , Brian and the twins as well .
    So l reckon they will be on it, Jason is Bald and l think it quite suits him.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

*Ali sobs brokenly into her coffee*

Hope Mikey doesn't win. Not specially fond of Rachel but give the girl her due, she did stand up to Alexandra in the early days - didn't she? And she is able to say her piece without shouting - some of them in the house had to shout and it was irritating!

Davina's dress is a black rubbish sack slathered with oil (to make it shiny) and the cameraman has his name down for a transfer outta there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Sorry for being negative but good god Kat deserved to be out day one with her fakeness. Possible the biggest gameplanner ever on BB and nearly got away with it.

Btw I remember day 1 when the housemates came in I was like if Mickey wins BB just coz hes blind then it will be the last time I ever watch BB.But I was wrong, if he wins, its because he deserves it.

if Mikey wins, its cos he's blind. u might like him, and others do, but if u look at any poll he hasnt done well. which means the casual vote has won it for him. and the casual vote=the sympathy vote.

BBLB tonight had Anthony , Makosi wait for it MNG ,Jason on , Brian and the twins as well .
    So l reckon they will be on it, Jason is Bald and l think it quite suits him.:D

Yeah I saw that earlier. Good to see one of the JCs back. :cool:
    imJohn wrote:
    Btw I remember day 1 when the housemates came in I was like if Mickey wins BB just coz hes blind then it will be the last time I ever watch BB.But I was wrong, if he wins, its because he deserves it.

I must confess I thought the same thing but I agree that if he wins he'll deserve it because he has never sought pity or sympathy.

I want Rachel to do it but as I said a few days ago I wouldn't begrudge Mikey the victory. I'm disappointed at a few Rachel supporters on DS saying bad things about the guy to earn her votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

A person with any kind of handicap is at a huge advantage. I don't know if I want him to win now because I feel sorry for him. My feelings are all mixed up. Then again, I've never suspected for a minute he was acting where Rachel is so over the top nice, sweet and bland I can't believe her. Someone made a comment to me recently-maybe if she is acting she deserves to win as it is a gameshow and boy has she played a blinder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

I'm not a Mickey fan, I just want him to win becuase hes much more entertaining then rachel and deserves it more.

The polls are only accurate for when its who do you want to evict vote, ortherwise its misleading. Not many ppl go online and vote, prob 70% dont.

Dont have time to write anymore, BB will be on in like 30 secs lol, gl to Mickey and Rachel but lets hope for the sake of BB that the best housemate wins tonight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

zuroph wrote: »
    if Mikey wins, its cos he's blind. u might like him, and others do, but if u look at any poll he hasnt done well. which means the casual vote has won it for him. and the casual vote=the sympathy vote.

The sympathy vote should go to Rachel. Would you like to be like her?

Personally, I'd choose being blind

Ann22 wrote: »
    A person with any kind of handicap is at a huge advantage. I don't know if I want him to win now because I feel sorry for him. My feelings are all mixed up. Then again, I've never suspected for a minute he was acting where Rachel is so over the top nice, sweet and bland I can't believe her. Someone made a comment to me recently-maybe if she is acting she deserves to win as it is a gameshow and boy has she played a blinder.

Don't know about you Ann , but l couldn't do that for a day never mind 3 Months.:D Deffo not fake.:pac:

Ha. :D

This is the first time were i havent really liked anybody in the final.

What is Mikey wearing?? The state of him. Not as bad as Darnell's skirt though!

• Advertisement

Hehe, I was just saying that! Out of the top 5 I wasn't really a fan of anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Same here.

Don't know about you Ann , but l couldn't do that for a day never mind 3 Months.:D Deffo not fake.:pac:

I don't think she's totally different to her real self, just quite a bit sweeter. All that beansie weansie stuff. Where did that all come from.:rolleyes:

:eek: Never have guessed.:D

I'm chuffed about the final two. Glad that Sara got a good reception as well. I hope the two finalists get one but I heard Puke and Chewbecca got good receptions so you wouldn't know with that chavtastic bunch.

I hate those interviews outside with the crowd too. Anyone else dislike that?

I wanted Jason to win it the year that Nadia won it and other than that i liked all the winners but gettin to this year im not a fan of Mikey but i do hope he takes it now.

The lines are closed! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mojo2222

Mind if I pop in? :D

Not going to gloat but .......

Missing for 24 Hrs
    then Rex gets evicted
    then guess who's back?

I wanted Jason to win it the year that Nadia won it and other than that i liked all the winners but gettin to this year im not a fan of Mikey but i do hope he takes it now.

So did I! I enjoyed the late night conversations with him and Victor. I liked Victor too. Think Nadia got a few sympathy votes for her weird man/womaness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mojo2222

+1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement