Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Is anyone else experiencing cookie cravings since bb started? I've gone cookie mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well that was blatent flouting of the rules , no wonder BB put them up, I hadn't realised they had gone on about it for so long .:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh I thought it was sooo mean of Big Brother to put the responsibility for the shopping budget soley on Dale. All the others thought they were working toward a luxury budget but they weren't. Have to say Dale did rather well.

Maysoon was able to answer Rex calmly and Rachel was not - ergo Rachel got lots of sympathy.

Makes no difference now anyway cos May is gone

If the lines are closing on thursday , does that mean someone is going that night?
    and maybe they will use friday to put more in ,
    or / someone back in.:mad:

Rex in reply to Mo :
    Mo ask's , Which of the girls that have been in
    the house are the most good looking?
    Rex in reply ,:none.

Sum's him up.:mad:
    If he didn't have 3 Rextruant's , would he be so demeaning of his fellow housemates.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭ChickCool

i want cookies to but nowhere near me does the nice ones, i quiet fancied the one they baked!

In the basic bedroom, Luke, Sara and Dale had a chat about tomorrow's impending eviction.
    "Who did you said that you wanted to go?" inquired Dale about Sara's recent trip to the Diary Room.
    "Rachel..." she responded. "Really?" said Dale. "That's weird 'cos when you came you first came in, you said that you thought she was really funny."

"No, I would have never had said that... show it to me!" said Sara. "I get along with everyone but in the outside, could I get a coffee or go to a party with her -- I couldn't think of anything worse." Ouch! "If I was stuck in a room for five hours with Rachel that would be the most annoying thing ever. I could never imagine having fun. I'd rather be by myself so I can have a snooze." said Sara.

"She's obnoxiously nice," added Luke. "She's bordering on boring," interjected Sara. Dale remained silent, aside from the occasional grunt.

As Sara mused on, Luke considered his own possible fate. "I'm dreading it," said Luke of his possible eviction. "It'll be cringeworthy -- they'll bring up a lot of stuff about Rebecca"
    "I think it's funny" said Sara.
    "If I get evicted tomorrow I'll see her..." said Luke, dreamily. But then... "I mean I'm like to person A all 'hiya hiya' and in the Diary Room I'm like 'I don't like them..."
    "The public won't like that!" said Sara.

My my ,
    Sara is on a par with Luke now, nasty girl.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Darnell to Luke:

“I don’t care if you don’t smoke or you don’t drink,
    you’re still an a*******. It makes me so angry.”

For that line alone the guy should win.:D

That guy speaks so much truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sara calling Rachel boring is a hoot. What exactly has she done of note? Hell Rachel was embroiled in a major issue with Alex in the first week. :pac:

Apparently she also asked 'Why hasn't Mo gone yet'? Sara is a fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

ROFL at Mikey and Mo interrogating Darnell.

• Advertisement

Sara's is going to be funny too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

She has the most irritating voice ever! She completely plays up that accent. It's ridiculous.

Agreed. - but interrogation was funny!

No Rex appeal for suspect number six...
    This evening the housemates' received the fruits of their Task failure. And hidden in among the massage kit, cow's foot, inflatable globe, whole octopus,paper crown and freezer, was a photo. Of a girl, from yesterday's lineup challenge.

For the record, suspect number six is not Rex's girlfriend. "It's girl number six!" Luke yelped as he spotted the framed photo in the storeroom.

"She's awful, she's awful," a clearly offended Rex exclaimed as Luke scrambled into the Living Area. "Are you saying that she's better looking than my ****ing girlfriend?" he declared.

"This is a bad photo," pleaded Luke. "It's a close-up of her face; we didn't see her face that well." "**** you, that's a ****ing insult," Rex sneered. "My girlfriend is fifty times better than her. All ****ing compliments for that girl getting to call herself my girlfriend."
    Identity foul-ups Lisa and Luke took the photo to the Diary Room to tell Big Brother they were cross the picture was a special prize. "I think the girl's very attractive, but she's no Rebecca," said Luke.

But Rex didn't stop there. So by 21.30, everyone knew how Rex felt about that picture. Rex - get over it.

Bet Luke is regretting that "Number 3 looked common"
    comment now:D:D

No way in hell was Rex's girlfriend better looking than number 6 and to suggest Bex was better looking than her is stark raving bonkers!

Number 6

Just gettin around to watching lastnites episode, jesus they were talking ALOT about nominations!

Just gettin around to watching lastnites episode, jesus they were talking ALOT about nominations!

BB was well within their rights to put them all up,but they
    certainly waited for enough people to hang themselves
    before letting them know they were up .
    Funny that,:rolleyes:
    Just when voters had the chance to get rid of Luke.:mad:

BB was well within their rights to put them all up,but they
    certainly waited for enough people to hang themselves
    before letting them know they were up .
    Funny that,:rolleyes:
    Just when voters had the chance to get rid of Luke.:mad:

I think when people first heard about nearly the whole house been up they thought it was a setup but from wacthing that and seeing how blatantly people were talking i can see why they went up.

BB back in charge,:rolleyes:
    Know what I mean.

It infuriates me when Luke starts going on about the whole house hating him when he goes up for nomination and one time when he said to Rebecca about when people were talking who they would like to win and who they would not like to win and he says "goes to show you whos playing games and whatnot in this house" you are just after doing the exact same thing to them you idiot.

• Advertisement

Rex and Darnell just opened a token allowing them to see a VT. They're going to watch Rex's vid.

They will all be Looking for their big moment tonight,
    in case it is their last.:D
    Rex just got a voucher entitling him to watch the profile video of his choice , with the housemate of his choice.
    Waiting to see who he picks.:D
    MNG ,I take too long over these post's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

They will all be Looking for their big moment tonight,
    in case it is their last.:D
    Rex just got a voucher entitling him to watch the profile video of his choice , with the housemate of his choice.
    Waiting to see who he picks.:D
    MNG ,I take too long over these post's.

Stu is ragin I hear!:D

WHAT ,
    What did you hear?
    Tell.:D

Why doesn't he take Rachel in to see her video then we can see how she was using her sexiness and shaking her ass at the camera. Oh wait that was bullshine.

Thats gonna be good i hope :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

WHAT ,
    What did you hear?
    Tell.:D

He's gutted because he wanted to watch his own vt!

Wow that number 6 in the line up was stunning i can see why they picked her over Rexs real girlfriend the way he goes on about her.

kerash wrote: »
    He's gutted because he wanted to watch his own vt!

Poor Stu ,:D
    And if you put him together with Dale ,
    You Have ,
    STALE.:D

• Advertisement

Poor Stu ,:D
    And if you put him together with Dale ,
    You Have ,
    STALE.:D

Brilliant

Clapping.gif