Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That was good cheers, but did you see sylvia in the background couldnt make out who else it was booing?
    There were terrible boos, then the fireworks started. I don't know if they drowned out the boos or if everyone just started cheering with all the fireworks and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

In fairness, is was a competition/Game and Rachel played it the best all the way so maybe she did deserve it.

P.S. Its very obvious Davina doesn't like her and is just going through the motions. SAD!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Coconutqueen

mikey is a dick. It doesn't matter if he's blind or not he was still a w$@&/r! I mean give me a break - standing up 2 bullies? What? He's a **** stirer! I loved Rex cause at least he was a real person. He treated everyone the same and was just bluntly honest! Not mad about darnel he was too agressive! His prison mentality wrecked my head! That's my bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That was good cheers, but did you see sylvia in the background couldnt make out who else it was booing?
    Did you mean that to be funny , LOL.:D

I could be wrong but it seems to me that Davina wasn't too pushed on Rachel winning. She said nobody could accuse Mikey of being a fencesitter. That sounded like a dig to me. Also she pointed out the fact that Mikey was so close to her on votes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

God cant believe she won!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

well maybe it would get a tiny wee bit annoying having to wipe your chin with a tissue every 10 secs when your eating. easier just to wipe when finished!.
    u kidding me?! he wasnt eating in the house when sarah was going,. but had some HUGE white chunk of rotten on his lip. it manners, and Mikey has none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

DrMorphine wrote: »
    God cant believe she won!

i cant believe the girl is going to miss spiders and spoons and forks etc etc.

thats what the public have voted for...........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

interview over already?

Gotta watch big mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

zuroph wrote: »
    u kidding me?! he wasnt eating in the house when sarah was going,. but had some HUGE white chunk of rotten on his lip. it manners, and Mikey has none.

your telling me, that u think the man has that little manners that he actually wants to look like a mess infront of the public?

• Advertisement

In fairness, is was a competition/Game and Rachel played it the best all the way so maybe she did deserve it.

P.S. Its very obvious Davina doesn't like her and is just going through the motions. SAD!!

Said as much , Davina has as much said to her face that she didn't want her to win , and what's all that about ? asking her questions and interrupting her before she could fully answer.:mad:
    JUMP INTO YOUR BIN BAG AND FIND THE NEAREST DUMPESTER, DAVINA.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's all over now folks.

Congrats Rachel. :cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Davina shouldn't be so bias.

Yeah MNG, I can't believe Big Brother is over. 1221_blue.gif

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    interview over already?

Gotta watch big mouth

isn't it compulsory?:confused::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mojo2222

It's all over now folks.

Congrats Rachel. :cool:

Lunch_OscarStatue_325.jpg

Mojo2222 wrote: »
    Lunch_OscarStatue_325.jpg

Sour%20Grapes.jpg

;)

Now Rachel has won , will she give a gift of SCRABBLE to REX.
    With that sweet smile of hers.:)
    l WOULD.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Now Rachel has won , will she give a gift of SCRABBLE to REX.
    With that sweet smile of hers.:)
    l WOULD.:pac:

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    There's also Kate from BB3 (2002)

Thats what I meant she was first, Rachel now second. Cos the jury is out as what Naida is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Who actually voted for that girl?! and more importantly why??!

• Advertisement

Sour%20Grapes.jpg

;)

WoolCap.jpg

What were the crowd chanting at the end of her interview??
    She is certainly the most unpopular winner I've ever seen- never seen the winner booed that much before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

In fairness, she is an utter knob. It just goes to shoe how lazy people are when it comes to voting. Rachael has a lot of spastick friends who love writing to each other and washing up dishes after some polite conversation, non-alcaholic vino and some meat free ****ing quiche. There are just so many of them who "care" so much about her, that they voted... and won. They really don't care, but like to be "involved" in something and can relate to her ridiculous good nature which is actually a self serving mechanism which allows her to fool herself into feeling happiness, caring, and in control. In the back of her mind, she is keeping up a charade. She has done for most of her life and slowly she is losing her mind

Rachael has literally no redeeming features. None. She doesn't even have a decent ass.

I would have preferred to see the moron Belindax3 win.

I didn't vote. I can't believe I didn't vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

zuroph wrote: »
    any idiot can get hit in the neck with a baseball.

also, is Mikeys interview with Davina the first time I've seen him without food on his chin?! dick.

LOL, I think you are right Zuroph!

She won and I wish her luck.:) However.... she really played a game... (and why shouldn't she really I suppose, it is a gameshow). It was blatantly clear. I like to see a winner who acts like they would in the outside world and no one can convince me that she acts like that 24 hrs a day in real life. No way. I like to see someone who is human with faults but yet has a quality that is special. I don't see that in Rachel. I do appreciate the fact that she hurt no one in there... and in such an enclosed and sometimes pressurised environment that's quite an achievement.

Da Bounca wrote: »
    In fairness, she is an utter knob. It just goes to shoe how lazy people are when it comes to voting. Rachael has a lot of spastick friends who love writing to each other and washing up dishes after some polite conversation, non-alcaholic vino and some meat free ****ing quiche. There are just so many of them who "care" so much about her, that they voted... and won. They really don't care, but like to be "involved" in something and can relate to her ridiculous good nature which is actually a self serving mechanism which allows her to fool herself into feeling happiness, caring, and in control. In the back of her mind, she is keeping up a charade. She has done for most of her life and slowly she is losing her mind

Rachael has literally no redeeming features. None. She doesn't even have a decent ass.

In fairness reading that I thought to myself 'He can't be serious with this load of nonsense' and then you went and criticised her ass which shows me you can't be serious.

If you are, you have no taste. :)

PS LOL at Ann saying it's blatantly clear she was playing a game when Ann was posting comments wondering if this was the case.

The girl was a normal, genuine sweetheart and well done the public on voting for her to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

All I can say is thank god for that result - I had decided if Rachel didn't win that'd be me finished with bb!
    So delighted for her, she's such a truely good person and deserved it more that anyone imo.
    Kat and Mo not being in the final kinda ruined it a little for me but Rachel winning made up for that!
    In your face Mario:D
    (rachel's reply to Lisa saying she fancied Mario was brilliant, lol!)

EDIT: the crowd were an absolute disgrace (again) why boo her?

Da Bounca wrote: »

lf you are lucky , and you go back to school to learn how to spell , thank your lucky stars if your teacher is someone like Rachel , cause you might learn more than
    spelling.THE IRISH COULDN'T VOTE. Have you been
    paying attention at all?

Apparently Rachel is going to spend her winnings getting rid of her 'bingo' wings

brach-12b.jpg

• Advertisement

I'm starting to think this is something of a controversial result. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement