Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

lf you are lucky , and you go back to school to learn how to spell , thank your lucky stars if your teacher is someone like Rachel , cause you might learn more than
    spelling.THE IRISH COULDN'T VOTE. Have you been
    paying attention at all?

Ooops, the Irish couldn't vote.

To the rest of your comment, bwahahahaaahaaah. Seriously, hahahahahaha.

Rachaeaael is a Moron and the only reason people like her, is because they think they are like her. Fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

kerash wrote: »
    All I can say is thank god for that result - I had decided if Rachel didn't win that'd be me finished with bb!
    So delighted for her, she's such a truely good person and deserved it more that anyone imo.
    Kat and Mo not being in the final kinda ruined it a little for me but Rachel winning made up for that!
    In your face Mario:D
    (rachel's reply to Lisa saying she fancied Mario was brilliant, lol!)

EDIT: the crowd were an absolute disgrace (again) why boo her?

Am all out of thanks Kerash , This will have to do instead.

3.gif:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

A good few ex-HMs having a pop at her on BBBM. Stuart saying she didn't do much. What did he do exactly? Dale saying the same thing. He is most notable for a sham romance and for milking it for money. Maybe he's jealous Rachel will get more for being GENUINE.

They need to remember Rachel hasn't won it due to some judge's decision, she won it by having THE MOST VOTES.

Maybe Dale hasn't the brains to process that information though. It must be proper difficult for him.

Da Bounca wrote: »
    Ooops, the Irish couldn't vote.

To the rest of your comment, bwahahahaaahaaah. Seriously, hahahahahaha.

Rachaeaael is a Moron and the only reason people like her, is because they think they are like her. Fake.

Obviously people don't agree with you.

A good few ex-HMs having a pop at her on BBBM. Stuart saying she didn't do much. What did he do exactly? Dale saying the same thing. He is most notable for a sham romance and for miling it for money. Maybe he's jealous Rachel will get more for being GENUINE.

They need to remember Rachel hasn't won it due to some judge's decision, she won it by having THE MOST VOTES.

Maybe Dale hasn't the brains to process that information though. It must be proper difficult for him.

STALE are back together , did you really expect anything else?

• Advertisement

A good few ex-HMs having a pop at her on BBBM. Stuart saying she didn't do much. What did he do exactly? Dale saying the same thing. He is most notable for a sham romance and for milking it for money. Maybe he's jealous Rachel will get more for being GENUINE.

A sham romance that provided story and entertainment.

Stuart spoke his mind and wasn't afraid of some confrontation, or to simply disagree with someone.

Rachael is a yes person. The times that she does say no, are over the most ridiculous things. Why is this? This is because she is a moron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭nycman

What a crap result. It's time to put BB out of our misery

Stuart spoke his mind and wasn't afraid of some confrontation, or to simply disagree with someone.

Rachael is a yes person. The times that she does say no, are over the most ridiculous things. Why is this? This is because she is a moron.

Oh jaysus you were entertained by Jen, Dale and Stu? You're beyond help mate.

SHE WON : get over it.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

BBBM:

Dale - being a complete knob. He should just be quiet really for the rest of the show.
    Jen - someone should tell her to wash her face - a rather vibrant shade of orange.
    Luke - acting like he is the authority on everything that has happened on BB9 - egged on by Davina.
    Davina - please please please let Channel 4 choose someone else next year.
    Darnell - is he pissed?!:pac:

PS - Delighted for Rachel that she won.

• Advertisement

BBBM:

Dale - being a complete knob. He should just be quiet really for the rest of the show.
    Jen - someone should tell her to wash her face - a rather vibrant shade of orange.
    Luke - acting like he is the authority on everything that has happened on BB9 - egged on by Davina.
    Davina - please please please let Channel 4 choose someone else next year.
    Darnell - is he pissed?!:pac:

PS - Delighted for Rachel that she won.

Must be the QUOTE of the FORUM.:D

DAVINA : "Big high five Rex,l just love Rex ".

DAVINA , WE KNEW THAT ALREADY.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Davina really doesn't like Rachel, all the taunting about splitting the money was horrible

Birdsong wrote: »
    Davina really doesn't like Rachel, all the taunting about splitting the money was horrible

OBVIOUS TO ALL , REALLY.:)

Nice comment there by Darnell at the end. I didn't like Davina putting Rachel on the spot about the money. She's a nice girl and I hope that her family and boyfriend make sure no one walks over her.

I'm absolutely ecstatic though that she won and to see all the other ex-HMs having to sit there and congratulate her when many of them are raging makes it all the more sweeter. :D

Mikey showed a lot of class as well. I'd expect him and Rachel to remain good friends. I hope they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Anyone notice during BBM that Sarah and Stuart were sitting next to each other. Also before Sarah entered BBM Stuart was saying that he wanted to her to win and she deserved it even though when he was evicted in his interview he said he wanted Mickey to win.

It seems to me that he now realises that the public like Sarah and that she will make loads of money from all the magazine deals e.t.c and wants to be aprt of it ( so he can get in on a share of it)

I really hope this doesnt happen lol, I'd feel so sorry for Darnell.

Is it that people just hated her less than everyone else, without actually liking her at all?

Crazy.

To all of you that think she is a deserved winner. Asks yourselves, Why?
    Why did she deserve to win. Also to say that she played the game better is preposterous. She just survived at the edge without really taking part.

Cheers sharpshooter!:)

As regards Davina and the money splitting question to Rachel - just shows how naive (in a good way) Rachel is - and that she has not been putting on a show throughout - you could see her actually thinking - oh God I have to give Davina an answer right now as to what I should do...anyone else would have brushed the question off straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aviendha

hahaha gotta love Karma... was worth it just to see Luke & Bex seething in the crowd!!! :D

I'd expect him and Rachel to remain good friends. I hope they do.

I'd say he's sick to the teeth of her.

Enough of this anyways.

Votes is votes.
    I'm over it.

Big Trouble in Little china is on now.

• Advertisement

ImJohn wrote: »
    Anyone notice during BBM that Sarah and Stuart were sitting next to each other. Also before Sarah entered BBM Stuart was saying that he wanted to her to win and she deserved it even though when he was evicted in his interview he said he wanted Mickey to win.

It seems to me that he now realises that the public like Sarah and that she will make loads of money from all the magazine deals e.t.c and wants to be aprt of it ( so he can get in on a share of it)

I really hope this doesnt happen lol, I'd feel so sorry for Darnell.

Yes - I thought that too about Stu! How come all of a sudden he is voicing support of any kind for Sara when he wanted to avoid the subject of her and him altogether when he got evicted. Seemed a bit suss to me!

Is it that people just hated her less than everyone else, without actually liking her at all?

Crazy.

Why did she deserve to win. Also to say that she played the game better is preposterous. She just survived at the edge without really taking part.

Yawn. Now you want people who think she is a deserving winner to ask themselves why? Uh if we think she is a deserving winner then we don't need to.

Those of you sour about the result should maybe ask yourselves why you don't think she is a deserving winner unlike the 50.3% of voters who did.

She won. Get over it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yes - I thought that too about Stu! How come all of a sudden he is voicing support of any kind for Sara when he wanted to avoid the subject of her and him altogether when he got evicted. Seemed a bit suss to me!

Magazine deals can bring in a lot of cash.

I'd say he's sick to the teeth of her.

Enough of this anyways.

Votes is votes.
    I'm over it.

Big Trouble in Little china is on now.
    Says it all really.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was just watching 8 out of 10 cats. So did I miss bbbm? Is that when Davina asked Rachel about splitting money? What did she say?!!

Says it all really.:rolleyes:

Adds are on.

What does that mean?
    Like the rest of your posts... nothing noteworthy to read. Unsupported garble that doesn't really form any sort of argument. Hmmm does this kind of behaviour remind you of anyone? Very Rachael like behaviour, thus giving a +1 to my "loads of likeminded idiots voted for Rachael" theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Crazy.

You were sooo funny in your posts on the previous page!!:D We have to realise it's the stiff upper lip British dry sh*tes that are deciding who the winner is. If it was up to us it'd be a whole different scenario.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was just watching 8 out of 10 cats. So did I miss bbbm? Is that when Davina asked Rachel about splitting money? What did she say?!!

She was put on the spot really and it looked as though she was giving it consideration. Darnell later told her to make sure she spends it on her mother and family. Rachel then said she was giving £10,000 to charity.
    Da Bounca wrote:
    Adds are on.

What does that mean?
    Like the rest of your posts... nothing noteworthy to read. Unsupported garble that doesn't really form any sort of argument. Hmmm does this kind of behaviour remind you of anyone? Very Rachael like behaviour, thus giving a +1 to my "loads of likeminded idiots voted for Rachael" theory.

I love how you criticise others about 'unsupported garble' when the best thing you can come up with is calling the winner 'a moron' and if that wasn't bad enough, you don't even know how to spell the winner's name properly.

R-A-C-H-E-L

By all means keep it up though. We can all use a good laugh. :pac:

PS Well done Rachel. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Big brother is over. Night all!

• Advertisement

I love how you criticise others about 'unsupported garble' when the best thing you can come up with is calling the winner 'a moron' and if that wasn't bad enough, you don't even know how to spell the winner's name properly.

R-A-C-H-E-L

By all means keep it up though. We can all use a good laugh. :pac:

PS Well done Rachel. :)
    I've been mispelling it because it annoys sharpshooter, and you too obviously. Hurrah.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement