Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

So what would your chosen scenario have been Ann (I don't have time to read all the posts so sorry if you have said who you wanted to win before).

As for the British stiff upper lib jibes - I think that if people who followed the stereotype that you are alluding to had their way they would hardly have voted a girl from Wales to win - would have been more like Rex!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Da Bounca wrote: »
    Adds are on.

What does that mean?
    Like the rest of your posts... nothing noteworthy to read. Unsupported garble that doesn't really form any sort of argument. Hmmm does this kind of behaviour remind you of anyone? Very Rachael like behaviour, thus giving a +1 to my "loads of likeminded idiots voted for Rachael" theory.

Sharpshooter was a very good poster with her own opinions but recently I have noticed a change and I suspect she was offended by recent MNG comments and as a result now holds back and often agrees with MNG out of fear.

Stand up to Bullies!!!!

I'm still a fan of yours Sharpy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I've been mispelling it because it annoys sharpshooter, and you too obviously. Hurrah.

Nope , lt really is because you can't spell. Had you spelt mispelling correctly , we might have believed you.:p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've been mispelling it because it annoys sharpshooter, and you too obviously. Hurrah.

That's funny because I could have sworn your first post on the girl had her name misspelled.
    Sharpshooter was a very good poster with her own opinions but recently I have noticed a change and I suspect she was offended by recent MNG comments and as a result now holds back and often agrees with MNG out of fear.

Stand up to Bullies!!!!

:rolleyes:

Don't be mad just because you couldn't come up with an original avatar...

Stand up to Bullies!!!!

Sorry so late in replying , Was busy P*ssing myself laughing .
    Read the Thread's and keep up , or don't post when you don't know the full story.:);)

• Advertisement

That's funny because I could have sworn your first post on the girl had her name misspelled.

CRAP , l so wanted to say that.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

So what would your chosen scenario have been Ann (I don't have time to read all the posts so sorry if you have said who you wanted to win before).

As for the British stiff upper lib jibes - I think that if people who followed the stereotype that you are alluding to had their way they would hardly have voted a girl from Wales to win - would have been more like Rex!

I was only joking. Please don't be offended!!!!I didn't mean the dry sh*te thing.:) I wasn't a Rachel fan at all. However I respect her for her manners and consideration in the house regardless of her reasons for being nice.

apologies for stealing your 'original' picture. I never seen it before until i came onto boards.ie. Its so original. make sure your sort out the copyright before anyone else uses that 'unique' picture.:D:D:D

MNG, you really are on a different planet than the rest of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Ironic I suppose that misspelling was the word misspelled.

If the only argument that you can come up with is one that attacks my non spellchecked post and the honesty to my previous posts.

Well now.
    THAT says it all really.

CRAP , l so wanted to say that.:pac:

Be your own person Sharpshooter.

Then again, maybe your both are the same person. Hmmmmm.......

• Advertisement

apologies for stealing your 'original' picture. I never seen it before until i came onto boards.ie. Its so original. make sure your sort out the copyright before anyone else uses that 'unique' picture.:D:D:D

As long as it's not Kerry I'm happy. :pac:

...only joking. I quite like the place. :)

YEP, HE SURE IS , AND WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

God Ann - please don't apologise! Sorry if I came across as attacking you in any way - was just curious as to who you wanted to win.

If I'm still on boards next year I am definitely joining this forum as soon as BB starts as you all seem to have had a lot of craic going on!

Off to bed now - just to say that I think that this year's Big Brother was one of the best in years. Lots of yelling at the TV and laughs and suspense!

Correct, first was misspelled. Then sharpshooter let it be known that they were irked by it. I then continued to misspell.

Correct, first was misspelled. Then sharpshooter let it be known that they were irked by it. I then continued to misspell.

It's great to see you taking tonight's result so well and in such a mature fashion. :pac:

just to say that I think that this year's Big Brother was one of the best in years. Lots of yelling at the TV and laughs and suspense!

Totally dead right.

Don't get me wrong with all my rage posting. I really enjoyed BB this year.
    Just ain't happy with the winner :)

Couldn't you just go with 9.gif and then we would all
    understand.;):D

It's great to see you taking tonight's result so well and in such a mature fashion. :pac:

Thanks I think.

Couldn't you just go with 9.gif and then we would all
    understand.;):D

I love that wee picture.:D

YEP, HE SURE IS , AND WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE HIM.:P

I rest my case!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

THEY?:D

Seriously though, wasn't it just deadly? Every bit of it.... It was deadly from the very beginning when Mario and Steph had to pretend to be together.I even knew everyone's names very quickly, usually I can't tell the difference between folk for ages unless they're different races or something. :confused:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Seriously though, wasn't it just deadly? Every bit of it.... It was deadly from the very beginning when Mario and Steph had to pretend to be together.I even knew everyone's names very quickly, usually I can't tell the difference between folk for ages unless they're different races or something. :confused:

Yep , loved it and would have liked to see Mario in there ahead of Sara cause the facillatator gave me so many laughs,
    Health and safety , could you imagine Mario standing
    behind Rex and Nicole when they told Mikey what to do with the sausages. Health and Safety out the window , he would have cut them to pieces with his tongue.

Mario was a good character too, I didn't like him but he was entertaining...a walking embarrassment.:oI can picture them sausages now. Mmmmm!
    Ps I love 'Im a celebrity-get me out of here' too - that's November isn't it?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Mario was a good character too, I didn't like him but he was entertaining...a walking embarrassment.:oI can picture them sausages now. Mmmmm!
    Ps I love 'Im a celebrity-get me out of here' too - that's November isn't it?

l hope so , have to post with you all again.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Just watched the final there now. Delighted for her. Luke, Becs and Sylvia were pathetic. Her response to the fancying Mario thing was brilliant "maybe if I was 40.."

Davina clearly didn't like her and was very unfair in the interview. Seemed like she just wanted to stick the boot in at every opportunity.

Happy that she won and hopefully she won't be walked over.

Have gone completely off DBINBAG McCall.:mad:
    Anyhow , BBLB is on Sunday at 12 and not repeated on E4 as normal , just in case anyone is interested.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

dunno, i still like davina, she's very passionate about the job, i dont see anyone replacing her being as interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

Have gone completely off DBINBAG McCall.:mad:

She was so disappointing this year... The interviews where terrible. But I just wonder was it her or did big bro put her up to it???

I don't know... All I can say is if she's here for the next big bro she better get her act together!!!

I don't like interviews where the bad are made good and good are made bad. :(:mad:

• Advertisement

DBINBAG McCall not to popular over on DS.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=894254

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement