Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Some of the threads on DS make me smile and laugh and cringe!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

and downhill it goes

next year hopefully BB will cop on and stop fooking up the show, this year was total balls
    davina is great at what she does, but as time goes on her reactions are getting more and more waaaaay over the top

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

and downhill it goes

next year hopefully BB will cop on and stop fooking up the show, this year was total balls
    davina is great at what she does, but as time goes on her reactions are getting more and more waaaaay over the top
    genuine question, what do you want from the show? what was cocked up this year, and what things would u like to see changed?

zuroph wrote: »
    genuine question, what do you want from the show? what was cocked up this year, and what things would u like to see changed?

BB is trying way to hard, they don't need to try hype it up as much like at the beginning everyone was like "OMG did you here they're putting a blind buy a black albino and a crazy asian in the house"
    Bringing in Rexs GF is another example, they hype it up like its going to be the greatest thing ever and most people fall for it.
    Also they need to stop trying to make stuff happen (i.e. telling to housemates they have to pretent to be a couple)
    Its simple, stick 10 girls and 10 guys in the house, give them tasks to do for food etc and leave it at that. Also if they want the viewers to increase then make sure most of the women and men that are going in are somewhat hot.

All you have to do is look at the people who made it to the final week this year to see how bad it was. Rex was probably the only one that sort of deserved to be there.
    A few weeks back when you asked most people who they wanted to win, they said they didn't really care, and just picked someone through elimination.

I wanted mickey or rex to win but i didn't have a reason, and really didn't care if they won or not.

The idea of BB is great but they are trying way to hard and ruining it.

thanks for the reply! TBH i thought the toned it back a good bit this year. in previous years we had mid week evictions, secret houses, inter country swaps etc etc. all girls starting,
    this year, aside from a few new housemates mid way through, and the "wedding" gimmick,and the proposal (which i hated), it was a lot more toned back. the tasks were fairly standard, and the housemates were left to chat problems out a lot. I think its going in the right direction, i know there was odd characters, but no worse than previous years really, it was well balanced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'd agree that this years was well run, much less gimmicks and 'awesome twists' than previous years. Even the nomination process was relatively uninterferred with.

As for the idea of 20 'somewhat hot' people - i'd switch off if they did this. This years the 'hotties' were probably supposed to be Jen, Dale, Stuart, Sylvia, and to be honest they were the least interesting people for me.

You need the nerds like Luke and Mario, and even the tarty fat chick (Bex this year obviously) is a much needed staple.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l would like to see BB with a bit of humor to it.
    Like when they got the guy that does the voiceover for
    the films in America to be the BB voice , l genuinely lol at Brians reaction.
    Have BB become more in tune with the HMs and interfere a bit more in a good way with them , be michevious and basicially lighten the mood now and again.
    Like when the cider went missing, l would have liked BB to snitch on who it was .:D
    Not in the DR but straight into the house when it happened for all to hear.
    Stuff like that really.:o

i love BBs humour, like getting them up out of bed when getting nookie and the "fence sitting" announcement! i think its more up to the contestants in the diary room to draw it out of BB. But yeah, i would like to see more of it.

BB repeat is on now and it's great because l missed loads while l was posting last night.:D

I'd agree that this years was well run, much less gimmicks and 'awesome twists' than previous years. Even the nomination process was relatively uninterferred with.

As for the idea of 20 'somewhat hot' people - i'd switch off if they did this. This years the 'hotties' were probably supposed to be Jen, Dale, Stuart, Sylvia, and to be honest they were the least interesting people for me.

You need the nerds like Luke and Mario, and even the tarty fat chick (Bex this year obviously) is a much needed staple.

I see

• Advertisement

Its over and were still discussing it i love it, maybe i was to quick to write my goodbye earlier :)

Did anyone find out the reason behind Darnell wearing a skirt when he was leaving the house?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Did anyone find out the reason behind Darnell wearing a skirt when he was leaving the house?:confused:

Not he official reason, but I recall when he went in he suggested he would leave naked:eek:
    Thank god for the skirt:o:D
    Also I think he hated his clothes!

kerash wrote: »
    Not he official reason, but I recall when he went in he suggested he would leave naked:eek:
    Thank god for the skirt:o:D
    Also I think he hated his clothes!
    HE hated his clothes , struggling to remember actually:o
    Mostly Darnell with that Respect me Hoodie , and Darnell with no top.
    Did he actually bring different clothes in?:confused:
    Skirt is bothering me though , lts not as if he had a reason and had discussed it in the house.
    Although now l think about it , didn't he bin all his clothes when he was up for eviction the first time.
    Still would like to know why he held onto the skirt.:confused:

Last chance to see all the HMs on last BBLB on now.:)

Last chance to see all the HMs on last BBLB on now.:)

Just catching the second half of it now. I'll miss George!
    It doesn't look to be that great tho, tbh.
    Did I miss any major revelations or such?!:p

Nope , pretty crappy all right , Rex got rid of the Walnut Whip thank God.:D

Nope , pretty crappy all right , Rex got rid of the Walnut Whip thank God.:D

LOL!:D bout time too!
    Why are the lads shirt-less?:confused:
    God I hate that Lemon guy.

Anyone else feel like bb are persistently taking the p1ss outta Rachel/her personality. I dont like it.
    Rex thinks Rach should be cut some slack! good man Rex:D

Yeah , fair play to him.
    Might have liked him more if he had shown a bit more of that side of him.:D
    They treated Rachel like a Token Winner really ,didn't they.:mad:

Yeah , fair play to him.
    Might have liked him more if he had shown a bit more of that side of him.:D
    They treated Rachel like a Token Winner really ,didn't they.:mad:

They sure did, me thinks bb didn't plan on Rachel winning this years show.
    It looked to me like Luke and even that Lemon guy got more air-time than my Mo Mo!:mad::p
    So it's pretty much finished with now, wonder will we have a 'what the housemates did next' - style show coming soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

whats your favourite task big bro fans

mine was the ok go task and the shocking task

iv got ok go album ,good album

Can't really see a lot of em getting anything to do:D
    Maybe they will all go to Rex's Rexturant while the cameras focus on Bec's Baps and Stale's Abbs' , Mikey falling over a carefully placed foot by Nicole :eek::D Mo demanding to know why there is no All you can eat Carvery:p:D Luke whispering to all the staff that Rex doesn't like any of them.Darnell demanding Respect while dressed in a skirt.:o
    Mario knocking over all the Waiters trying to rescue
    Mikey;)
    Lisa would be holding her crystal ball shaking her head
    and saying " l knew this was going to happen ":D
    Maysoon demanding a fee for getting out of bed.:rolleyes:
    Belinda Belinda Belinda :confused: as to why she got 3 dinners.
    Ambulance arrives to surgically remove Sara from Stu.:D
    Kat wondering why she keeps getting put out the back door.
    Rachel having more sense went to Disneyland. :)
    Ya know it just might be good TV.:D

whats your favourite task big bro fans
    mine was the ok go task and the shocking task
    iv got ok go album ,good album
    Yeah I think i'd choose the ok go one aswell!
    but the thriller task is up there with cops and robbers!

Can't really see a lot of em getting anything to do:D
    Maybe they will all go to Rex's Rexturant while the cameras focus on Bec's Baps and Stale's Abbs' , Mikey falling over a carefully placed foot by Nicole :eek::D Mo demanding to know why there is no All you can eat Carvery:p:D Luke whispering to all the staff that Rex doesn't like any of them.Darnell demanding Respect while dressed in a skirt.:o
    Mario knocking over all the Waiters trying to rescue
    Mikey;)
    Lisa would be holding her crystal ball shaking her head
    and saying " l knew this was going to happen ":D
    Maysoon demanding a fee for getting out of bed.:rolleyes:
    Belinda Belinda Belinda :confused: as to why she got 3 dinners.
    Ambulance arrives to surgically remove Sara from Stu.:D
    Kat wondering why she keeps getting put out the back door.
    Ya know it just might be good TV.:D
    Very good ss! You should sell that suggestion to bb:p
    I for one would watch it!:D

Yep , Cops and Robbers and Shocking tasks were brilliant.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just watched the BBLB show and they gave Rachel more of a hard time than anyone. :rolleyes:

I'll give Rex credit for saying she deserved some slack. Maybe there's hope for the guy yet. :D

Rachel was lovely and Mikey was great again. Dale was acting like a twat.

Was there a show on last night does anyone know recapping the final? Usually after the final itself they do one more show and you get to see the final person in the house before they go out.

Did that happen last night or was that scrapped this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

It wasnt on this year Mr.Nice Guy

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

callaway92 wrote: »
    It wasnt on this year Mr.Nice Guy

Damn. I always liked those shows and also at the end when you can hear their voices speaking over the credits.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Top 10 posters in here

sharpshooterH 722
    Ann22 312
    tylerdurden94 297
    Mr.Nice Guy 269
    zuroph 204
    imboard.3 119
    Chinafoot 111
    kerash 79
    Alice1 71
    ArmaniJeanss 56

CHD wrote: »
    Top 10 posters in here

sharpshooterH 722
    Ann22 312
    tylerdurden94 297
    Mr.Nice Guy 269
    zuroph 204
    imboard.3 119
    Chinafoot 111
    kerash 79
    Alice1 71
    ArmaniJeanss 56

I knew you would post something good :)

• Advertisement

Damn. I always liked those shows and also at the end when you can hear their voices speaking over the credits.

They made no effort this year at all really , l loved it when they did that at the end of bb 3 , listening to Kate and Johnny , Alex and jade.
    Although sometimes l find it too sad.:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement