Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

They made no effort this year at all really , l loved it when they did that at the end of bb 5 , listening to Kate and Johnny , Alex and jade.
    Although sometimes l find it too sad.:o

+1 bb3 though

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thanks Magnumlady , /the shame:o:D

Next Friday at 10 pm ,C4 is showing " What the HMs Did Next "
    A look at what happened to the HMs after they were evicted.
    Plus a review of the Winner's road to glory.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Next Friday at 10 pm ,C4 is showing " What the HMs Did Next "
    A look at what happened to the HMs after they were evicted.

Stephanie -> Followed her calling and became a nun.
    Alex -> Social Worker.
    Sylvia -> Professional stalker.
    Jen -> Applied for job as artist in preschool childrens books - rejected.

Dennis -> Working with Bob Carolgees.
    Mario -> Done it all since he left the house.
    Belinda x3 -> The new face of NightNurse.
    Rebecca -> In a genuine relationship.

Maysoon -> Happy that she convinced us all that models are intelligent.
    Luke (Christian Thomas Marsden) -> on a rollercoaster and wants to get off.
    Dale & Stuart-> Ran away together.
    Nicole -> booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lisa -> Still explaining to Mario how she accidentally picked Share instead of Take.
    Kat -> Back working with David Walliams and Matt Lucas.
    Mo -> Putting the weight back on after his 13 week diet.

Darnell -> Wondering did he really try in on with Bex in Week 4.
    Rex -> Spent a lot of his money on Charity (LV stripper).
    Sara -> Deported.
    Mikey -> Last seen still forlornly searching for his cup.
    Rachel -> 96 hours of hardcore shagging with her fella (MNG looking for it on xtube).

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Excellent:):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Watched 8 out of 10 cats yesterday i had forgotten how stupid some of them are, i did like Brian in the house but listening to him yesterday was :o "we went down to bluewater and i bought this proper cool leather jacket and then drank some diamond white cider because magners is the posh peoples cider" Ziggy tryin to be too cool for school! Nikki looked like she was doped up on valium or something like that! Charley was just a whack job but i did have to laugh at some of her stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

thought ye might like this: slip ups by big brother(2).... think theres more in related videos.
    sorry if this has being posted before.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZNGZ4P3o7Y

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol, the newspaper in the chicken cage..... duh!!! wow they really had a lot of stuff to learn back then! the guy just arriving to close the front door! the fact that they cud just wander into the diary room!

one night on BB LF this year i heard one f the female BBs make a total mess of some line she was trying to say and the housemates take the piss out of her for a minute or two after..

So cool watching that again , loved that BB.:D
    They shouldn't have messed with it , that's what l was talking about earlier , a more friendly BB in the DR and
    having a laugh with the HMs .:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Rachel -> 96 hours of hardcore shagging with her fella (MNG looking for it on xtube).

Missionary only, no tongue, and no bad language.

• Advertisement

Da Bounca wrote: »
    Missionary only, no tongue, and no bad language.

No talking about your sex life in this thread please:D

No talking about your sex life in this thread please:D

True to your name eh?

Tis a Submission move in Wrestling actually.:p:D

Oi, no talking about your sex life in this thread please:eek:

Da Bounca wrote: »
    Oi, no talking about your sex life in this thread please:eek:

15.gif:D:p

FOR MNG:eek::D

DS:

Big Brother winner Rachel Rice has revealed that she would bare all for charity.

The Welsh trainee teacher beat Scottish radio producer Michael Hughes to first place during the reality TV show's live final on Friday night.

The 24-year-old told The News Of The World: "I'm definitely posing naked. It will be done tastefully in black and white.

"I also love to strip off and wear bikinis, although I don’t like showing off my nipples."

Rachel was repeatedly branded "boring" by her fellow housemates and endured endless teasing for "sitting on the fence". 2.gif:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

FOR MNG:eek::D

DS:

Big Brother winner Rachel Rice has revealed that she would bare all for charity.

The Welsh trainee teacher beat Scottish radio producer Michael Hughes to first place during the reality TV show's live final on Friday night.

The 24-year-old told The News Of The World: "I'm definitely posing naked. It will be done tastefully in black and white.

"I also love to strip off and wear bikinis, although I don’t like showing off my nipples."

Rachel was repeatedly branded "boring" by her fellow housemates and endured endless teasing for "sitting on the fence". 2.gif:D

Poor Mikey! :D

I would love to see it happen but I doubt it will. The News of the World tend to blow stuff out of proportion. Fingers crossed though. :pac:

Poor Mikey! :D

I would love to see it happen but I doubt it will. The News of the World tend to blow stuff out of proportion. Fingers crossed though. :pac:

1.gif;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

bet thats balls, she said in the house she wouldnt do it for a million quid.

zuroph wrote: »
    bet thats balls, she said in the house she wouldnt do it for a million quid.

But , she said she would do it for Charity.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I didn't hear her say she'd do it for charity. I'd be shocked if she did go nekked.:eek:She is very photogenic, a black and white shot would be lovely. I'm sure she'd have her bits covered up though.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I didn't hear her say she'd do it for charity. I'd be shocked if she did go nekked.:eek:She is very photogenic, a black and white shot would be lovely. I'm sure she'd have her bits covered up though.

Hi Ann.:D

Hi Sharpshooter:D Haven't been online since Fri night. Was pleased to see you all still posting.

Hi Sharpshooter:D Haven't been online since Fri night. Was pleased to see you all still posting.
    Ah , it's only now and again.
    Did you hear who might be in CBB?:eek:

Yup.. Kerry Katona Janice Dickenson and Whitney Houston.I liked Kerry in 'carry on up the jungle' but i've gone off her now, I liked Janice in last year's, funny woman. Poor Whitney,sad to see her going down the tubes. She was a beautiful woman with a mesmerising voice 'til she met her a**hole husband.:(

Yup.. Kerry Katona and Whitney Houston.I liked Kerry in 'carry on up the jungle' but i've gone off her now. Poor Whitney,sad to see her going down the tubes. She was a beautiful woman with a mesmerising voice 'til she met her a**hole husband.:(

Could you imagine those 3 in the house together though.:D
    Left the info on Till next year thread.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Could we be seeing the real Rachel now who is some sex crazed freak who likes getting her bits out!
    JOKE

He asked, hopefully.:P:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

she would take up two pages with that fat hole on her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ali scowls @ Tyler :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement