Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Can't figure out how they came up with that one at all , surely that honour goes to Rex oops, Alexandra.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

id hate dennis more. fcuker.

l would put them on a par with each other tbh, Him for the spitting little ponce that he is and her for that annoying Rememba l told you crap.
    Both of them void of any personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Can't figure out how they came up with that one at all , surely that honour goes to Rex oops, Alexandra.:D

Oi cheeky :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

jobucks wrote: »
    I reckon we could dig up one article a week on an ex BB HM and post it on here, that should keep it going:D yaaayyy

Rex and Nicole househunting on their Harley.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1060350/Nice-helmets-Big-Brothers-Rex-Nicole-house-hunting-Harley.html

(I know I was one of his supporters, but Jebus he looks such a twat in the first photo).

• Advertisement

Cone protection maybe:D
    Seriously though , tis not what you would expect a Harley owner to be wearing.:confused:
    Money can't buy good taste that's for sure Armani.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Coming back home on Ryanair flight from Stansted to Knock last Tuesday, we had Stuart & Dale sitting a few rows ahead of us.

Pleasant enough lads and even gave a little girl a signed photo.

Gotta say Dale is tiny, he cant be more than 5'5. I guess you never know watching tv.

Something Stale on a Ryanair flight, no change there then.:D
    Stu and Dale = Stale , in case your a bit:confused: by the reply.;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Good to see Stu is spending so much time with his beloved daughter.... ahh am so fed up with the lot of them this year... normally they keep my interest for a few months after the show.. but this yr its a bit painful... Roll on Celeb Big B :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

• Advertisement

:P:D:D:D:D/off back to After Hours with me.

CELEBRITY Big Brother chiefs are in hush-hush talks to sign up Sir Cliff Richard.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/bigbrother/view/53293/Big-Brother-Cliff/

Celebrity BB sing along.
    Wonder what would make him even consider it tbh.
    l mean Cliff and Whitney , you would just have to have Simon Cowell there.

1.gif .:cool:

any bbboardsies watching the family over the last few weeks?! interesting stuff!

Watched the first one , got bored and didn't tune in for the rest.
    Was l too hasty?
    Celebrity BB coming in 2009, just to stay on topic.

im enjoying it, the characters are formed now. the dad is seriously stressed, the mother enforces NO discipline and could be clinically depressed, the way she sits around, the kids are mad. its ok tv. next week, the father flips and start ripping the leads out of the cameras. should be fun.

Last reply was quick reply cause things are really slow on boards today * Hence no smileys * with the BB on topic remark.:rolleyes:
    l did see the trailer for that episode on Sunday and it did look interesting, might give it another go.
    Staying on topic..........Rex Who?.:confused::D

it took me a good 30 seconds to remember the name of the winner yesterday! I then though of mr nice guy, then finally remembered!! :o

Actually, with the lack of follow up on characters after the show, it actually makes it more enticing for me to enter now, its the tabloid stuff that puts me off.

l know what you mean alright , it is almost as if they are interesting while they are on screen now, but when its over we forget all about them.
    But maybe that's because they haven't put the right people in for the last few years, while we all had our favs there was no one that stood out with the majority.
    Dont let it put you off , BB forum will go into meltdown if you get in.:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Dale and Stuart are after finding God are they? :pac:

• Advertisement

nah, i really dont mind that we're not bombarded with them after the show, its great. the show was quite good this year IMO. one of the best in fact.

MayMay wrote: »
    Dale and Stuart are after finding God are they? :pac:
    who?

l certainly enjoyed posting with you lot, but that was more to do with who was posting than the actual BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh, that is nice Sharpshooter :)

Well l do mean it Alice , all of the people who posted on this forum were a great bunch and can't wait for CBB so we will all be back again.
    We have the nicest MODs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Well l do mean it Alice , all of the people who posted on this forum were a great bunch

All? aren't you forgetting one?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hello everyone:)Just after reading about Cliff Richard rumour. Can't see him being the most exciting housemate in the world. He'l probably make up another silly song to try to revive his career,bit late for Christmas tho.That 'Our Father' to the tune of 'Auld Lang Syne'one was ridiculous. Next it'll be 'Hail Mary' to the tune of 'Raindrops keep falling on my head'.:rolleyes: Maybe Whitney will corrupt him.:)

Whitney singing: Let it snow, let it snow let it snow.
    Cliff singing : Congratulations and celebrations , we want the world to know that you are no junkie.:D

BIG Brother lovebirds Luke Marsden and Rebecca Shiner are lining up to become telly’s new Ant and Dec.

The oddball couple have been snapped up by BBC bosses to host a concert for this year’s Children In Need.

Wacky Luke and Bex, both 21, will hit the stage in Blackpool as part of a nationwide drive for the charity in November.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/bigbrother/view/52914/TV-show-for-Luke-and-Bex-/

And even more bizarrely Verne 'Mini-Me' Troyer being wooed by C4 bosses for CBB.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/bigbrother/view/53761/Mini-Me-goes-in-Celeb-BB/

• Advertisement

Verne admitted: “I drank my own weight in alcohol and it almost killed me.” Lightweight :D
    Verne talking to Whitneys knee, " thats a big bump on your head you've got there ".
    Ah, seriously there are no half measures with this BB, or are there?:pac::D
    Let us hope no one comments on the Midget's when they are out in the garden:eek:.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement