Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

problems after loading 1.7 patch

• 18-07-2008 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

launching into a game from xfire now takes upwards of 40 seconds before I get the "Waiting for connection" screen...

anyone seen this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Well only after the new vista patch can i launch through x-fire.
    Just copy and paste then ip and connect in game, see if that takes as long.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

i have a different problem. my bog iwd file has become corrupt, and get corrupts every time i reinstall and update... must be a bad patch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

My game still wants me to auto update even though I have the patch installed to 1.7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Just because the auto update button is there does not mean your game wants you to update. That button was added with the 1.7 patch thats why you will not have noticed it before. The button is just to make the updating process easier for future updates.

Trackerman I have not having any of those problems you have described with Xfire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

I have had major problems with one account and no problems with another.

Apparantly nedceltic account has a corrupt packet flow an deither gets kicked by punkbuster or the server just blanks me out, but at the same time my other account draexico works perfectly.????????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭conti

my single player crashes after a few minutes since updating, multiplayer works fine.

Advertisement