Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Celica suspension

Options
  • 18-07-2008 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone here has changed their jap super strut suspension on the celica. 96 model to irish spec suspension. the struts are worn to bits and they are fair expensive to replace. priced up to 1400 notes for the parts I need. 5 or 600 quid would get me the whole irish suspension and peace of mind. jus looking for some feedback. cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

1400 euro is cheap to get the super strut suspension replaced i'd heard of quotes up to 3000!!

the super strut suspension makes the car to be honest if you change it back to normal suspension you wont be able to go round corners as safely or as fast, the car wont feel as smooth at all, it would be akin to driving a standard corolla!

if you can afford the super strut suspension then get it

Advertisement