Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net mail

Options
  • 18-07-2008 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems getting into Eircom Email tonight ...... :confused:

Never had a problem with it since it started but can't get in this evening .... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

I just tried it there and had no problems at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Thrill wrote: »
    I just tried it there and had no problems at all.

Thanks for the response ..... have you been upgraded to the new system ..... 200 times more storage etc ? .....

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Hadn't heard of that 'till now.

http://email.eircom.net/about/

mickzer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Cant use my eircom account any more, not with getting about 50 spam emails everyday. I just set my Gmail up to collect the emails from eircom and hey presto, free fairly effective spam filter.

mickzer wrote: »
    Hadn't heard of that 'till now.

http://email.eircom.net/about/

mickzer.

Where have you been ..... Eircom have been throwing that news at us for ages .... :)

I've been upgraded for I guess a week or so and it's been working fine up to now but tonight on login getting just ....
    The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

eveything else including gmail hotmail etc etc is working fine ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

"Where have you been ..... Eircom have been throwing that news at us for ages .... "

I try my best not to listen to Eircom:D:D

mickzer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

as they upgrade your email account they are changing passwords by adding a 1 to the end of your existing one......

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭rotten_eggz

Haven't been able to log on to eircom net mail last night or this morning, so pee'd off as im waiting on an important email, anyone having success using it?

Haven't been able to log on to eircom net mail last night or this morning, so pee'd off as im waiting on an important email, anyone having success using it?

Had a chat with Eircom Support twice this morning 1890 260 260 ..... 20 minutes was first forecast to resolve ..... second call suggested it might take a good bit longer to fix problem .... rem I'm talking about the new upgraded service ..... not aware if the old service is affected ....

slave1 wrote: »
    as they upgrade your email account they are changing passwords by adding a 1 to the end of your existing one......

are you sure about that ? ..... I've been using my regular log-in details for the past week on the new service and no problem untill last night ....
    We are migrating customers to our new webmail throughout Summer 2008.

200 times more storage!

The new webmail will give you 200 times more storage, 1Gb compared with 5MB.

Same e-mail address. Same login details.

None of your current settings will change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bravo

Hi Guys,
    My eircom email is gone since about 10.00pm last night.
    They upgraded me to the new system about two weeks ago (prefer the old one) and had no problems logging in until now.
    Their information on their upgraded accounts says NO password changes.
    I guess its wait and see!

bravo wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    My eircom email is gone since about 10.00pm last night.
    They upgraded me to the new system about two weeks ago (prefer the old one) and had no problems logging in until now.
    Their information on their upgraded accounts says NO password changes.
    I guess its wait and see!

Just tried it a few moments ago and guess what ..... :confused:

It's back on line ..... :rolleyes:

Amen ..... :)

Advertisement