Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car valeting

• 18-07-2008 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a car valeting company in Waterford? I'm looking for a place who'll do the interior and exterior, without getting robbed!

And yes.. I am that lazy. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'll do it for 50! :pac: Vac and a wax sir? ;)

There is a place at Ardkeen you can try (forgotten the name)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

mike65 wrote: »
    I'll do it for 50! :pac: Vac and a wax sir? ;)

There is a place at Ardkeen you can try (forgotten the name)

Mike.

Print... Send to revenue... :D:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

M&M Car Valeting springs to mind.. I had a thread (I think) on this last summer and it was suggested, plus its been advertised on the radio a bit. I used the crowd in City Square and found them very good.

There are two of them in Tramore now - one at Pickardstown Garrage and the other in the industrial estate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

the crowd in city square are great. full interior and exterior valet is about 110 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

€110:eek::eek::eek: , id rather do it myself than give somebody €110 , thats a fortune just to have a clean car.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

yeah i know its a lot, but i was at my wits end with my car, it was really smelly (to the point where people were refusing to travel with me) and i had tried loads of stuff to get rid of the smell but nothing worked. thats why i went for the full valet as they shampoo the seats and carpet.
    theie prices start at around €45 for mini valets

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

To be fair, they all charge around that price for the complete works. It comes out perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Must be Polish! :pac:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭nutzzz123

Anyone have any updates on the crowd on the Waterside need to get a valet done asap

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement