Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[admin] No activation e-mail

Options
  • 19-07-2008 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Folks,

Can you send or resend my activation e-mail as I am stuck in view mode only.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Superfin wrote: »
    Folks,

Can you send or resend my activation e-mail as I am stuck in view mode only.

Thanks.

Okay I have paid €13 subscription for 3 months and still I cannot post a message, can you help me out.:confused:

Okay, still no joy. Are these cases being looked at??? I paid my subs but still cannot access.

Can you please deal with this problem? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hi Superfin

Your account is showing as "user awaiting email activation" this means you have not verified your email account.

I have resent the activation/verification mail, please check your spam/trash filter if it is not in your inbox.

Let me know if you have any problems.

You do not need to subscribe to post on boards, if you paid the sub just to post, please let me know and it will be refunded immediately.

Vexorg,

Thanks a mill, yes the activation mail was in my spam folder, my bad. Sorry for the hassle. Can you refund my subs to my paypal account as I understood wrong that I had to pay to post.

apologies again for the musunderstanding,

Superfin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

No problem.

Your sub has been refunded.

V.

• Advertisement
Advertisement