Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop down menu not available on PS3?

Options
  • 19-07-2008 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭

I usually browse here on my PS3, as I often have it on and it's quicker than booting pc

Trouble is that I have to load the entire forum list, to swap sections

Have I got something disabled? Or does the PS3 not have the ability?

Get "Java script error has occured"
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I didn't know you could browse internet on the PS3! You need to have javascript enabled to use it. Try going here and click on the link that says "Launch google in 500x500 window" just down the page a bit. That's a javascript effect so if it doesn't work then you will need to figure out how to switch it on. If that link does work then there may be a compatibility problem with the boards menu and the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I found an interesting article about it here. It seems not much is known about the specs. Is javascript turned on OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Sherifu wrote: »
    I found an interesting article about it here. It seems not much is known about the specs. Is javascript turned on OP?

Umm... Is that to do with the Flux Capacitor?:confused::)

Not a clue, how do I check

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Umm... Is that to do with the Flux Capacitor?:confused::)

Not a clue, how do I check
    Tools>Javascript>

Advertisement