Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another case of vandalism

Options
  • 19-07-2008 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi All just wanted to let you know I had my car parked in charlesland Court last week and came out in the morning to find to my shock that some little B*****d had put keys down the side of it, the car was parked perfectly legal and who every it was would have needed to walk across the green in the middle of Ch Crt to afflict the damage, I'm just gob smacked that someone can be be so irresponsible and jealous ..........

Spoke to the Garda and they were not helpful at all, we need to keep our eyes open for people who are creating this damage as I was speaking to a mate in Wood and he had the same thing happen and his car is worth a hell of a lot more than mine is but still means I have to go and spend money to get this repaired :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 DAFYDD

hi, we had our car parked in bray recycling centre last week for 3 minutes!!! and after we came back left back side of it was damaged. cctv cameras didn't catch anything. I was speaking to Garda and they just said that they would check that but chances are weak. that was week ago. they never call back. what else can you do but go and spend money to get this repaired...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Pommiedude wrote: »
    I'm just gob smacked that someone can be be so irresponsible and jealous ..........

Jealous? I don't recall seeing any Ferraris in the area. What might the culprits be jealous of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Welsh Wizard

ian_m wrote: »
    Jealous? I don't recall seeing any Ferraris in the area. What might the culprits be jealous of?

Bit low that mate,:( ye man was just making a point of having his car damaged...
    Regardless of what your car is..... remember... 2nd class driving beats 1st class walking..

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Was talking to a neighbour at the top of the Court, she came out recently to find 2 of her tyres slashed and her car keyed.
    If anyone ever catches anyone doing this give a shout and I'll be out to 'help'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 essentialjc

Just had my brother on the phone whos gutted that some scumbag has put key all down the side of his car - parked down the Burnaby Road - how lovely, just think, in couple of weeks time we may have to pay for the pleasure of some ignorant a$$$$$$e to ruin out property - makes my blood boil - if I ever see anyone doing it I tell ya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

I really don't understand what satisfaction somebody could get out of doing that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Sky Captain

Sorry to hear of the various incidents. It might be an idea to contact Neighbourhood Watch in Charlesland Court so they can bring these things to the attention of the Gardai as well. Email charleslandcourt@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Cheapstuff, at best your post is trolling.

Deleted. Read the charter. Final warning.

Advertisement