Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight operations course

Options
  • 19-07-2008 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey everyone, im trying to find out what the job prospects are if i was to do this course. The college that is intending to run the course are very tight with info so if there is someone out there who has done this course could you give me some idea if its worth doing.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Hey man.

As far as I know, that course is usually only attended by people working in the industry, such as the DAA, Ryanair etc. In the DAA people are sent on it to get to grips with things like stand allocation and the likes.

If you want to do it anyway, start sending emails to anyone connected with the faculty. Someone will listen!!

Later...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Funkyman

I have sent emails to numerous members of the faculty and in the one or two replies i recieved it was conveyed that i would recieve course details just before the course starts but if im thinking of changing careers i would like an idea if there is progression in the industry and what are salaries like. Thanks for the info sunyjim i will keep looking and hope to get more answers soon

Advertisement