Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Monk Rock

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Fair play to him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

He was featured in a BBC documentary about Metal about 2 years ago. He was doing his thing at some Norwegian metal festival just before Mayhem came on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

That was a brilliant read, fair play to the guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

He was in the newspaper the other day as well. He was the opening act at the Gods of Metal festival in Italy :D

it was the First time I'd heard of him but thast pretty cool. I wonder what the Pope thinks, didnt he say something about heavy metal being evil before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I read about this on saturday. Fair play to him, at least he doesn't use his music to preach about his religion either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭ZakAttak

I read about this on saturday. Fair play to him, at least he doesn't use his music to preach about his religion either

==>What does he say?

==>Does anyone know what happened to the Irish heavy metal priest who used to sing in bands?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Here is the Monks from Germany, for its time it must have seemed really way out. A 60's DEVO?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Vim Fuego wrote: »
    Fair play to him!
    I second that... He speaks alot of sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

That guy is definitely the new messiah ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭DenMan

One word.....AWESOME

15046453.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement