Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

why do alll boy racers seem vertically challenged.?

Options
  • 19-07-2008 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

That are they are deformend or belong to a particular race/breed...?!

I refer to the typical corsa/astra/fiat/civic brigade, most are below the height of the seat it seems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Redjeep!

I think it's funny that when you see them in the rear view mirror and they're up your backside waiting to overtake at the next suitable location (i.e. the next blind bend or chevroned island) they always seem to be struggling to see over the steering wheel.

I think that part of the reason may be that it seems mandatory to have the seat reclining all the way back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

isn't that what they're compensating for

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭DM-BM

Jesus! Is this thread actually for real? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

DM-BM wrote: »
    Jesus! Is this thread actually for real? :rolleyes:
    +1

(After Hours methinks!)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

+1

(After Hours methinks!)