Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should be done to people like this...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

what a weirdo, I don't know how someone could do that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 mand123

I can only Imagine what that man is capable of if he can do that to a dog. I dont know how someone can be so heartless. People like that think 6months is only a drop in the ocean perhaps sentences should be much harder or at least some judge should think about setting an example.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

Six months is nothing for something like that, should be more like six years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Folks don't get me wrong, there's no room in this world for sick individuals like this, but just bear in mind that being sent to prison is a very very big deal, even for such a relatively short time like 6 months. This time in jail will follow this man for the rest of his life.
    I'd imagine that 6 months inside is more like 6 decades on the outside... especially when his fellow inmates find out what he's inside for! And when he gets out everyone that passes him on the street will point and whisper.

I think 6 months is enough for scum like him, especially since it will be costing the Queen a considerable amount of money to provide him with his lodgings!

I don't think we will have a repeat offender on our hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I know sh1t like this is disturbing as hell but the way i see it is, you either see all creatures the same way or stfu

for example
    you don't hear news stories about kids pulling all the legs off a daddy long legs and if you did you'd probably laugh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

I don't agree Fighting Irish. You cannot compare a short lived invertrabrate to a mammal like a dog. They are capable of experiencing mental truama, have a developed subconcious and have a long memory. Another thing is, we created dogs through line breeding wolves, they rely on us and that makes us responsible for them.

Advertisement