Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Face Repair

• 19-07-2008 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Apart from the little watch repair shop at the back of city square, does anyone know of any shops in town that fix bad scrapes on watch faces?

I spent €250 on a watch that can land the shuttle, then hopped it off a stone at some stage when I was hiking or wandering somewhere.

Its a casio pathfinder so its a big fella.

I've a feeling I won't get it fixed in Waterford.
    I blame our green wannabe politician friend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

That place just up from Sam McAuley's?

Sorry... Don't have the name, but it's on the corner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Fajitas! wrote: »
    That place just up from Sam McAuley's?

Sorry... Don't have the name, but it's on the corner...

H Samuels.. They'll have to send it back to the manufacturer and it'll cost as much as the watch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Ah!

Feic that then... :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try the other jewelers in City Square across from Debenhams.

If not, why not the small place beside the ice cream store? Its very popular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Kenizels do watch repairs, they're your best bet imo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Sully wrote: »
    Try the other jewelers in City Square across from Debenhams.

If not, why not the small place beside the ice cream store? Its very popular.

Its the little place beside the ice cream shop that I tried, but no joy. I'll keep looking! Cheers!

shockwave wrote: »
    Kenizels do watch repairs, they're your best bet imo.

That'll be my next stop so. Thanks!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Trotter wrote: »
    Its the little place beside the ice cream shop that I tried, but no joy. I'll keep looking! Cheers!

If the little shop cant do it, try the one a little bit down towards Burger King (Dont know the name of it).

There is another place then across from Alfie Hales also.

Advertisement