Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLZ HELP!!Mobile Phone...

Options
  • 19-07-2008 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Rite, o.k,
    i want to get a new mobile and i was looking at the Sony Erricson C902,:P Firstly, does anybody know of any negative thing about these phones:confused:

But more importantly, my main problem, I am a vodafone user and as far as i know i can only buy the phone with 02, is it easy or even possible to to change over to Vodafone using my current phone number?:confused:

Any help appreciated:D

Thanks..

Ward117
    :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Read this thread about the c902.

If you buy the phone on billpay with Meteor or O2 (unless you get a different number) you will have to pay out of your contract (monthly rental * number of months left) to switch back to Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Random's right!
    For hardcore SE-fan-debate on c902:
    http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=168848

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ward117

O.k so there have been some small...............scratch tat-major changes i'v decided 2 go for a SE W960i:)
    But i still have the same prob as above.
    I found one on eBay pretty cheap sim free,it seems guanine, from hong kong
    If I put my sim in it would it work straight away???

Advertisement