Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Has to be Conor Faughnan from the AA - what a tosser, I'd say he was a proper little twit in school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Sarah Palin.

Scary, evil woman. Looks like she could crush a mans balls in the blink of an eye. And, given McCains age, will almost certainly become president within the next 8 years if he gets elected.

Which, in November, I fear he will.
    Oh you are soo right - look what she has done to her ex-brother in law.

And might even wear them as earrings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Here's another sh*tehawk skanger I'd love to see getting the ginger pubes kicked off him...

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Managed to stick Nicky Byrne an elbow to the face in a charity football tournament!

That said, he turned out to be sound! Came up to me the next day an we had a laugh about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

How did we forget this pleb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

mary robinson for wastin all our cash doin nothin

and Brian Cowan for makin a bollox of the economy...and I too ask for special dispensation cause hes doin such a ****ty job. I request the use of a football sock, with a few billiard balls......on the side of the head ..........while im on a bus going past him .....at sixty....no, eighty kph :)
    [/QUOTE]
    Darragh29 wrote: »
    Here's another sh*tehawk skanger I'd love to:pac: see getting the ginger pubes kicked off him...

indeed, him and his horsefaced company
    Darragh29 wrote: »
    How did we forget this pleb

we didnt,he was on of my 1st votes :) look below
    carlybabe1 wrote: »
    LOL :D Brian "look my chin curves up and touches my nose" mc fadden. also know as" I married kerry katona cause she was more famous than me and had a crackin pair of tits" goddamn hounddog

LOL carlybabe - betcha it wasnt just Kerry Kitonas tits alone didnt she have any other qualities ya can think of:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Avid Merrion
    Anyone from the Hills
    Bono
    Brendan O'Connor

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

I'm jealous of McFadden his moth is a stunnah! But he has a face on him begging to be kicked in.

Anyway no 1 choice, as I'm in Australia now, would be that "Rove" f*cking ASSH*LE on TV here, man he grates me, his bloody grin, makes you want to rip his face up with a f*cking plyers grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ::@:@:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

A year ago, I would have said Katy French but fate got in our way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

CDfm wrote: »

LOL carlybabe - betcha it wasnt just Kerry Kitonas tits alone didnt she have any other qualities ya can think of:p

Despite all the flack, im not suprised she's a mentally unstable wreck, after a couple of years with that ****ING IMBECILE!!!!! God its alost as bad as andy mc whorehole :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    saw them on the pat kenyy ****e, and he didnt once look at her face when he was talkin to her, and thats when he wasn't talking over her, egotistical ugly no make that PUGLY **** :mad::mad: Id love te see him on grafton street, It'd be worth bein arrested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Has anyone said Ben Stiller.

Feck I hate him...And his Dad..

And the lead singer from My Chemical Romance(Fecking Smile your a millionaire)

Right
    Got to be Lee Evans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

LeahBaby wrote: »
    Has anyone said Ben Stiller.

Feck I hate him...And his Dad..

And the lead singer from My Chemical Romance(Fecking Smile your a millionaire)

Ugh, he's just one of the 'Derp de derp de teedley derpy derpy dumb' actors. I hate all of them. Rob Schneider, Adam Sandler, Ben Stiller...etc. Their films are just the worst of the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

The pope.........Imagine the look of pure shock on his face, Yeah a good solid lunger in the side of the loaf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Oh and that **** stain ronaldo.....a fcuking shovel to the side of the head...now you cnut do your dribbling now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭vodkadub

tom cruise & his missus(donkey punch)

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    Despite all the flack, im not suprised she's a mentally unstable wreck, after a couple of years with that ****ING IMBECILE!!!!! God its alost as bad as andy mc whorehole :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    saw them on the pat kenyy ****e, and he didnt once look at her face when he was talkin to her, and thats when he wasn't talking over her, egotistical ugly no make that PUGLY **** :mad::mad: Id love te see him on grafton street, It'd be worth bein arrested

Yep its the tits ya cant get past that;);)

Gay F###ing Byrne - punchings too good for him. :mad: Needs to be waxed all over- the full brazilian - slowly- thats what he needs:mad::mad::mad:

and a punch in the head everytime he squeals

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Gillian Mckeith...how can you eat this filth?..i will tell you why gillian cause it taste good!now flupp off and learn some manners you old hag

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭psycho8itch

Duffy. That is all.

• Advertisement

Richard Dawkins -the atheist bloke

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Danielle Lloyd - talentless twat. she's on MTV cribs now making my hangover even worse.

jodie marsh - she of the same talentless twat stable.

kerry katona - god love her but she's just not well. reality tv attention seeking whoo-er.

chantelle & chanelle - big brother spawns of the devil. tarts.

amy winehouse - waste of talent

ciara knightley - pouting does not make you an actress love.

puff daddy - tosser

bono - he'd be worth doing time for. complete bell-end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

The-Rigger wrote: »
    You'd fall in.
    Or go into orbit...

Lets see..
    Noel "it-wasnt-me" Dempsey - Incompetent twat.
    "boy bands" and anyone who's ever been in one.
    Every g one of those talentless pop and rap groups out there that have polluted the airwaves since 1990.
    Paris Hilton and all the other silverspooned talentless wastes of space.
    Eircom's Management & Fianna Fail - Thank you so much for holding back this country :rolleyes:
    Corporate Lobby Groups.
    Every god damn one of those right-wing christian nut jobs who force their views on the rest of us.
    Scientologists and Intelligent Design supporters.
    And every fucking closed minded and intolerent gobshite out there who would attack and abuse another because of their sexuality or spiritual beliefs. If you dont like it fine, but respect it, or piss off *growls*

That actually felt good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

daire o brien , without a doubt the smuggest irish man on tv

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

Jessica Simpson just for being so thick she deserves a punch
    Jade Goody her voice wrecks my head
    Gavin Henson for being so vain

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

Cecilia Ahern.

P.S. I Hate You

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Anyone who has ever voted for a Fianna Fail TD or Councilor

All Fianna Fail TDs and Councilors

Bono

Willy O'Dea

Anyone who considers themselves a "Rapper" or a "DJ"

Anyone who plays guitar at a party

Anyone who owns a set of "decks"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Fat-Boy Gerrard

djibril cisse
    cashley cole
    didier zakora
    john obi mikel
    didier drogba
    pascal chimbonda
    el hadji diouf
    rio ferdinand

...and dennis wise

such pleasure in stitching a good stiff one to each of them, i can hear the slap of impact now and the ensuing pandemonium

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Cashley Cole
    Those idiots who cheer Bertie outside the tribunals
    Bono
    Declan Ganley
    Gay Byrne

• Advertisement

those idiots that jeer Bertie Ahern outside tribunals

Advertisement