Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fredzer

eoin2nc wrote: »
    Those idiots who cheer Bertie outside the tribunals

Spot on, grassroots sheep should be pummeled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

CDfm

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marknoonan1974

Bertie ahern for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

i would punch mike tyson... just to see if he'd punch me back, maybe get a few tips on how to punch the following people that i cant stand!!

that woman that presents on channel 4 with the big lips and the drawn out deep voice... havnt seen her with a long time! im sure she's lovely but her voice drives me madddd!! :mad: june sarpong, is that her name?

ermmmm

ryan tubridy..... sooooo annoying!

does barney the dinosaur apply to this? id like to really eliminate him from the world!

that muppet off the halifax add.... arghhhhhhhhhhhh

that actor with the crooked nose.... owen wilson is it? was in wedding crashers! i cannot loook at any film if he is in it! his nose is toooo distracting and makes me feel sick!

ermmmm... thats all for now!

New one

Sergio Garcia (he's a golfer)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

dick roche this condesending pr!ck deserves a brutal dig to the side of his enormous swollen head,the people have spoken dick and so have my fists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

i would punch mike tyson... just to see if he'd punch me back, maybe get a few tips on how to punch the following people that i cant stand!!

that woman that presents on channel 4 with the big lips and the drawn out deep voice... havnt seen her with a long time! im sure she's lovely but her voice drives me madddd!! :mad: june sarpong, is that her name?

ermmmm

ryan tubridy..... sooooo annoying!

does barney the dinosaur apply to this? id like to really eliminate him from the world!

that muppet off the halifax add.... arghhhhhhhhhhhh

that actor with the crooked nose.... owen wilson is it? was in wedding crashers! i cannot loook at any film if he is in it! his nose is toooo distracting and makes me feel sick!

ermmmm... thats all for now!

One punch from you could eliminate Barney from the world?? Someone's been eatin' their spinach! I heard the guy in the suit used to be a computer programmer.

Which muppet off with halifax ad?

It's strange how Owen Wilson never went and got a nose job... would have thought he'd find it essential in his highly competitive business.

One punch from you could eliminate Barney from the world?? Someone's been eatin' their spinach! I heard the guy in the suit used to be a computer programmer.

Which muppet off with halifax ad?

It's strange how Owen Wilson never went and got a nose job... would have thought he'd find it essential in his highly competitive business.

well not me alone... but if everyone designated their 'one punch' to barney, im sure he could be eliminated... you mean barney is just a man in a suit and not a real dinosaur :eek: :eek: :eek:

i originally meant norm, the fella with the round head and bear goggle glasses, but now you just reminded me of the ponce with the spikey black hair that sings!! there is only one solution, punch the person that creates the adds.

maybe owen wilson did get a nose job and thats how it turned out and is irreversable :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: it really is nasty though! worst iv ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Celtic Mech

I'd love to puck the head off that lad Russell Brand....cant stand the cut of him!!!

I'd love to puck the head off that lad Russell Brand....cant stand the cut of him!!!

secretly he is your idol isnt he.. you get up really early every morning to style your hair just like his...

just come clean....

• Advertisement

secretly he is your idol isnt he.. you get up really early every morning to style your hair just like his...

just come clean....

Damm it! How'd ya figure it out?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

the pope....

that's it

Damm it! How'd ya figure it out?!!

you made it so obvious when you said you'l like to puck the head off him and that you cant stand the cut of him. Both are clear signs that you are completely jealous of him and just want to be him....

did you not listen to the stories about 'bullies' in school..... that they are secretly jealous :rolleyes:

the pope....

that's it

well we all know where your going when you die :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Gonna have to second wanting to punch the pope...
    Also Gok Wan. What a twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,493 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

I'm sure it has been said many many times but...

Paris Hilton

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

I've posted something similar in another thread but this tool, and his tool accent. You're from Cork boy and not raised in leafy D4

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/images/2008/02/jonathan_rhys_meyers_020408_09.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Orange69 wrote: »
    CDfm
    would giving Enda kenny a little moustache with a felt tip pen and spraying his hair black count

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭earlyevening

Lee Evans
    Twink
    That TV chef wan, Rachel something with the most contrived accent ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Lee Evans
    Twink
    That TV chef wan, Rachel something with the most contrived accent ever.
    oh no not her -she has nice buns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

LeahBaby wrote: »
    Has anyone said Ben Stiller.

Feck I hate him...

I'll second that. Also, Adam Sandler.

Avid Merrion too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Does MrAlan classify as famous?

only kiddin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

I'll also add Gavin Lambe Murphy.

I would love to slap the head of this idiot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Georg Bush, I feel sorry for the poor bastard, but he is thick as a ditch...

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭gversey

eamon dunphy.. is he famous enough though???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

ryan tubridy
    callum best

feck it, kill the head and the rest of the snake dies - id take out Madonna.

Jazzy wrote: »
    ryan tubridy
    callum best

feck it, kill the head and the rest of the snake dies - id take out Madonna.

Couldnt agree more about punchin the head off tubridy! Cant imagine there would be a lot of people who wouldnt like to do it also!

Nicholas Sarkozi could also do wit a belt to the side of the head!

Lee Evans deserves my regular mention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Couldnt agree more about punchin the head off tubridy! Cant imagine there would be a lot of people who wouldnt like to do it also!

Nicholas Sarkozi could also do wit a belt to the side of the head!
    +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭earlyevening

CDfm wrote: »
    oh no not her -she has nice buns

Who? Twink.

Advertisement