Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Owen Wilson

Rihanna

Pat Kenny (with a large blunt object)

Bertie Ahern The entire Fianna Fail party

Peter Crouch

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I don't know about punching, but I would like to trim a Bush.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Owen Wilson

Rihanna

Pat Kenny (with a large blunt object)

Bertie Ahern The entire Fianna Fail party

Peter Crouch
    the entire fine gael party -that crowd cant even organize a tent at a race meeting led by the ginger whinger

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

I no longer want to punch Dave mcSavage

Who? Twink.

thats not nice

thats like saying you fancy someones granny

• Advertisement

beerbaron wrote: »
    I no longer want to punch Dave mcSavage
    ya dave stop posting about yourself -thats not allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Dana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Gerarld Keane. Not even famous but he thinks he is....as do some crap newspapers. Him and his annoyingly dim girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Brendan O'Carroll would be high on my list to punch.

Although in all honesty, it would probably be more satisfying to give someone a ferocious full-force kick up the arse with doc martin boots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dave McSavage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Wucking Fanker

Moychael McMolllen, Johnny Lyons, Ger Canning and yer wan off 2FM after Will Leahy (I can't remember her name but she thinks she's a mad wan altogether!).:D Twink, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Moychael McMolllen.

+ a million!

And forget Ruth Scott, Will Leahy deserves the punch far more. How the fock did he land a drive-time show that seems to consist solely of banging on about Limerick???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

who evers in charge of RTEs HR department.

that fcuker keeps inflicting the national airwaves with the ugliest bunch of inbred no hopers on the entire island.

TG4 SHOWS there is actually some remotely rideable tallent on this island yet the mothership insists on hiring cross eyed gimps and rejects from cheeverstown's D4 branch.

can you imagine what the rest of the world must think about this coutry based on turgidy and co? dear gods they probably think gerry ryan is an average irish man ! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Halfrican

George Lucas, im a rebel and I hate all the star wars. tired of people tlking bout em like they're in church everytime they tlk bout it.

UNITTTY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Louis Walsh.... full stop... the man doesn't deserve a penis or 2 working lungs... gob ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Celtic Mech

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    Louis Walsh.... full stop... the man doesn't deserve a penis or 2 working lungs... gob ****e

+1

Actually hitting him across the head with a crash axe wouldnt be a bad idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

Terry wrote: »
    Phil Lynott. Just to see if his skull would crumble.

Ya mean [EMAIL="b@stard"]b@stard[/EMAIL], ya.

I'd punch Laura Woods off Grinning Freaks. Sorry, meant (or did I?!) 'Winning Streak'!

FAKE FAKE FAKE personality!

As sincere as Liam Keane at a customs security check insisting, "I swear I'm not armed. I preach non-violence, Garda!"

PAT F-CKING KENNY

WILLIE O' DEA

MARY HANAFIN

MILEY CYRUS

DAVID KITT (DOZEY [EMAIL="B@STARD"]B@STARD[/EMAIL])

RAY FOLEY OFF TODAY FM

THAT C*NT LIAM MCCORMACK FROM RTE2's 'THE CAFE'

CAROLINE 'JAWS' MORAHAN

KEEEEET DUFFY

LINDA MARTIN

IAN WRIGHT

SUE BARKER

HARRY POTTER

DORA THE EXPLORER

F*CKIN' XZIBIT FROM PIMP MY RIDE

THAT GORILLA FROM THE CADBURY'S AD- GIVE HIM A HANDY F*CKIN' BELT WITH ONE OF THOSE DRUM STICKS AND CYMBALS.

Dudess wrote: »
    Read my post again:

LCDeelite hasn't given any indication that (s)he knows Rosanna personally, or at least had any dealings with her in person.

I'm not arguing that Rosanna is nice or anything, but I bet if she was, she'd still be on the receiving end of online bullying due to simple jealousy.

Wot da F_CK?!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Shur, no-one posting on dis thread knows any of da people they'd like 2 punch in da side of the head personally. Hello, like???

Ryan Tubridy. I seen him once in twon, and he's double as smug looking in real life. He's about seven foot tall, and a big stupid grin on him. Big long head on him too, easy target, :mad:

Hahaha. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Celtic Mech

Another person to the list is Francis Brennan from that RTE show "At Your Service"! What an ape!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭motherfunker

I told prince charles to fcuk off and gave him the fingers. Couldent get close enough to punch him though. Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I told prince charles to fcuk off and gave him the fingers. Couldent get close enough to punch him though. Pity.

Don't worry, I'd give him a swift boot up the arse for you. The Queen as well. Waste of space, the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Any parents of 8-12 year old girls will agree with me here:
    The Jonas Brothers (all three in one sucker punch when their heads are close together will do.)
    If I have to sit through Camp Fu**ing Rock again I'll chop my ears off. Bunch of wimpy little fake guitar playing gits.
    That movie makes High School Musical look like Sweeney Todd.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,566 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

kerry katona
    jade goody.

ohh wait, you said famous people...hmmm...let me rethink this...

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

love to give bryan cowan a fat lip...looks like i was too late though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭gixerfixer

That guy on Sky news that always does foriegn affairs..what's his name.ah yeah, Tim Marshell. Fuc*in know all twat

Advertisement