Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I nominate all of the Alan family, Keith, Lily and the horrible little wanky brother alfie! stupid alien headed fuc/kers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭motherfunker

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Seriously?
    Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

Weidii wrote: »
    Tom Cruise anyone?

Though if yer gunna punch him you may aswell aim for the mouth, maybe if he was missing a few teeth he wouldn't be so quick to sport that sick cheese-tastic grin.

The cheese-tastic, toothy fÙcker that he is and all, I must bow down and commend the Scientolo-shít for his fine performance in 'Tropic Thunder'. The man surprised me with his apparent ease in looking like an idiot (in a film)! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭ShellBell1

At the mo', I have a mad urge to punch this c*nt..

JoanBurton.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

This PDO File...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭jazoo

GEORGE W BUSH repeatedly

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Lissoy

Christiano Ronaldo. Gimp monkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭laurak265

Ok i bloody hate posh spice!! I wont even pic up a magazine if they have even considered putting her in it let along anything with her on the cover!!

Amanda brunker..woohoo you have a baby and got big like normal people and went on a diet and got famous for it! For god sake!

I actually hate trout pout brangaliina!! Oh poor thing has post natal depression with 6 kids! Finding it hard...WELL WHAT THE HELL DID YA THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN MORAN!! And brads not supporting her..awww "he left his wife he'll leave you"!! :mad:

I cant stand paris hilton or that nicole one either.

I'm sick of the big brother people...love the show but then get over it!

Jodie marsh, Jordan Amy whingehouse, state of her! Hate kate moss...eva longoria is advertising abit too much stuff as of late and i hope they don't over do it with cheryl cole in the media either!

Thats all i can think of!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Another retard fu*k meister that should be fu*ked out through one of the upstairs windows of Leinster House...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Jack black. He deserveth the slappeth upside the headeth, utilising a bag full of nails.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

laurak265 wrote: »
    Ok i bloody hate posh spice!! I wont even pic up a magazine if they have even considered putting her in it

Victoria Beckams kind of of cute. Ya loads of women are threatened cos she is funny and sticks by her man.

A bit in the skinnyside but she could wake me up with coffee and buttered toast anyday.Even clip my toenails if she was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

Lissoy wrote: »
    Christiano Ronaldo. Gimp monkey.

At least have the decency to spell his name correctly prior to punching him :P

That little baldy knacker Brendan funking O'Carroll!!

I'd never raise a hand to a lady but I might give Angelina Joli a dig in the head given the opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

ASLAN...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SpookyDoll

For some reason I cant put my finger on....... Jaime Winstone, its somefink to do with her sneery, smug boat race.

I heard her called "achingly cool" in a paper or magazine there recently:confused:....but she's not even hot or cool, she just seems to me to be a bog standard average lookin bird who is well up herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

CDfm wrote: »
    Victoria Beckams kind of of cute. Ya loads of women are threatened cos she is funny and sticks by her man.
    :rolleyes:
    Why can't a woman criticize another woman without being called jealous or threatened?
    I dislike her purely because she represents rampant consumerism. She's a vacant clotheshorse. She doesn't seem to do anything except buy giant bags and advertise things. Yet it's not really her fault, it's the non-stop media coverage of her and her family. If anything, I feel kind of sorry for her, especially because she stayed with 'her man' after he cheated on her. So, in short, there's nothing to admire or be jealous of.

If I was going to feel jealous of anybody for their looks and fame it would be Halle Berry or Scarlett Johansen, because they are really beautiful and have actual talent. Sadly, Posh Spice lacks both, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

laurak265 wrote: »
    I actually hate trout pout brangaliina!! Oh poor thing has post natal depression with 6 kids! Finding it hard...WELL WHAT THE HELL DID YA THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN MORAN!! And brads not supporting her..awww "he left his wife he'll leave you"!! :mad:

I thought she only natalised 2 of her sprogs didn't she? Is there such a thing as post adoption depression? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

SpookyDoll wrote: »
    For some reason I cant put my finger on....... Jaime Winstone, its somefink to do with her sneery, smug boat race.

I heard her called "achingly cool" in a paper or magazine there recently:confused:....but she's not even hot or cool, she just seems to me to be a bog standard average lookin bird who is well up herself.

LOL WTF is "achingly cool".
    Who does the aching.

Anyway of the top of my head:
    Brendan O' Connor is a given.
    Those Tranny and Susannah bints.
    Lucy Kennedy.
    There's dozens more i'm sure.
    Edit:
    Andrew Maxwell.
    Ian Paisley.
    Willie O' Dea.
    John Gormley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Faker than a waxwork of Jordan's tits.

Brilliant.
    Must remember that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

Victoria Beckams kind of of cute.

Yeah in a babe oink oink kind of way :p
    Ya loads of women are threatened cos she is funny

:confused: first Ive heard of it

sticks by her man.
    HHMMMnnn Men might see that as endearing, women would say "wheres her ****in self respect" dingbat
    A bit in the skinnyside

my 9 yr old wouldnt get into her clothes, an if she did id be done for neglect
    but she could wake me up with coffee and buttered toast anyday.Even clip my toenails if she was good.
    Dream on stud ;):)

carlybabe1 wrote: »

Yeah in a babe oink oink kind of way :p

:confused: first Ive heard of it

HHMMMnnn Men might see that as endearing, women would say "wheres her ****in self respect" dingbat

my 9 yr old wouldnt get into her clothes, an if she did id be done for neglect

Dream on stud ;):)
    WEll I think she is - maybe you are one of those feminazi types who concider any woman without a buzzcut and combats a chattel.

And its not her self respect Im interested.

Shes welcome in my house anytime.

I hear she can iron and thats a big plus in a modern woman and does house work too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭cuaifeadh

Lucy Kennedy

I dislike the squaky voice on her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Nightowl84

Jooo Duffy(cue trad music),
    Rachael Allen (irritating voice)
    Bono,
    Ed Byrne (seriously not funny),
    Darragh O Brian (see above),
    Piers Morgan,
    Jeremy Clarkson,
    Nick Berry,(the name alone warrants a punch),
    The artist previously known as Sonia from Eastenders,
    Totally agree with someone else who mentioned CJ from Eggheads and that auld one.
    Kay from Sky News
    Ealmon Holmes
    Anthony W Thompson

People with Red Hair

Trevor Sargeant and Enda Kenny could star in Podge and Rodge the movie - No Wigs were nesscessary in the making of this movie

Lucy Kennedy could be played by a stick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Will this thread ever die?
    People with Red Hair

Trevor Sargeant and Enda Kenny could star in Podge and Rodge the movie - No Wigs were nesscessary in the making of this movie

Lucy Kennedy could be played by an orange stick.

Fixed your post.

Wouldn't it be lovely if Lucy Kennedy was viciously beaten to death with the same stick that played her in a movie?

Will this thread ever die?

Fixed your post.

Wouldn't it be lovely if Lucy Kennedy was viciously beaten to death with the same stick that played her in a movie?
    What a lovely thought

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I'm quite sure many said it here already, if it could only be one person i say louis walsh, him and his little potato head smug little fu**er:grr:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Elem

George Bush.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I am off to make a video on youtube called LEAVE LOUIS ALONE!!!
    Seriously though leave him alone, he is deadly.

Legend

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Usher, dear lord how i hate that cocky mutha!

And probably madonna too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

Kanye West
    Madonna
    Tony Blair
    Tyra Banks (big bitch)
    and any gay tv presenter:mad::P

Advertisement