Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Ryan Turbridy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

Alan Carr! Cant stand him! Annoys me even watchin him on tv! Nearly want to launch things towards d tv when he is waffling on!

Wth ye there buddy, him an whatever stupid **** told him he was funny, and his ma for droppin him on his head to start with..............YE DIDNT DROP HIM HARD ENOUGH :mad::mad::mad:

Tyra Banks.........conceited cnut....and every other whingin bitch cnut thats been on all her shows...... **** off an eat somethin....thats why your whingin all the time, you're hungry ffs

Oh and once again cause she deserves special mention cause she especially annoyin cnut andy mc dowell

Gerry Ryan. Everything about this man makes me ill.

Pippa O'Connor and Brian Ormond. Pointless people.

Keira Knightley. That stupid pout she puts on with her fckd-up underbite and her whingy voice really annoy me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Gary Coleman........just to see what he'd do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

donald trump -for all the money in the world he still has a sh*t haircut/wig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

that bint Gillian McKeith:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Brian Lenihan for being a fucking prick!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Brian Lenihan...and hand me a set of knuckle dusters beforehand....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

Bertie Ahern, Brian Cowen, Mary Harney, Brian Lenihan, John Gormley, Gerry Ryan, Tom Cruise, Dr Phil (ARRRRGHHHHH), Oprah, Gay Byrne, Brian thingy from westlife.

I ain't finished.....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Brian Lenihan.

People like him make me hate this ****ing country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Celtic Mech

Back to this thread...Have we all run out of people to add to this thread??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Brendan O'Connor
    Tom Parlon
    Bertie 'Man of de Peeple' Ahern
    Gary Neville

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I don't know his name but the actor who played Trey in 'Sex and the City' , and also pretty much the same character in 'Desperate Housewives'. I don't know what he's like in real life, but he always plays some rich, arrogant, pr1ck. Gah! I want to punch him in the tits whenever he's on screen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Kerry Katona
    Jade Goody
    Probably everyone thats appeared on I'm a celebrity*/Big Brother/X Factor/etc

*is it just me or does anyone else think I'm A Celebrity... is an extremely misleading name for the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Derek Mooney

Ant and Dec :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Whoever that mallethead presenting The Den/Cafe is...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Robbie Keane (score, then celebrate)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

ok here goes, roy keane, gary neville, rio ferdinand, cristiano ronaldo, wayne rooney, stephen ireland, eamon dunphy, george hook, ray foley(today fm), pat kenny, joe duffy, enda kenny, ian poulter, tiger woods, anthony kim, mary harney, cork hurlers, john o shea(not the goal fella), oprah, dr phil, and roy keane again just to be sure:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

i nominate CRAIG frickin DOYLE. this prick obviously models himself on that other uncle tom TERRY WOGAN, going on about great british this and great british that on the BBC. have these fugging gunts forgot that they are paddies ??GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.:mad:

so just because they are irish they are not allowed say that the brirish are great just because they are british. thats a very juvenile attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Brendan Courtney. I wasn't going to, because people might think it was because he was gay, and not because he's a prick, but its too good to pass up.

Kevin Myers.

Kevin Myers (to be sure, to be sure).

Michael Mc Dowell, Mary Harney, Dermot Ahern, Michael Martin, Garret Fitzgerald, Maggie Thatcher, Norman Tebbit, John Major, any member of the Bush cabinet over the last 8 years, Bliar, Campbell, the poxy Royal family (diana included), the editorial staff of the Indo and a decimation of the ranks of the writing staff, plus that fat sh/ite from Cork.

That Gerald Kean eejit gets two - one for the obvious and one to warn him off suing for the first.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 livi

Karen Hardy off Strictly...punch to the head comin ur way!

:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

dora the ****in explorer. annoying bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

Colm and Jim-Jim, any member of Fianna Fail

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

The Queen... little runt!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭megadodge

Eamon Dunphy and his wannabe sidekick Pat Spillane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

neil dellamere , i find the guy to be an obnoxious arsehole

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

Jim Jim, or as I prefer to call him Dim Dim. Considering they exist as one entity then Colm as well. That's Gollum and Dim Dim.

Saw the pic on the RTE website and Dim Dim looks like such an arrogant pretentious prick. Looks like someone put something up his backside............:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭dennistuam

ricky hatton pure tea bag with his sqeeky voice i seen him last night squaring up to rival with kango hat you get in a pound shop

but i had to laugh someone asked him who he would like to fight for charity

Cristan ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,590 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Cashley Cole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Celtic Mech

ben bedlam wrote: »
    Colm and Jim-Jim, any member of Fianna Fail

+1 on the Colm and jim-jim call! What muppet gave them their own tv show?!! pure diarrhoea for the eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement