Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

russel brand

pat shortt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

sharon and kelly osbourne. Two gob****es.
    Paris hilton and nicole richie. Why are they alive?
    Rosanna davison and amanda brunker. Build a bridge and get over yourselfs ye talentless bints.
    I had to name two women at a time because one woman at a time be to easy lol.
    Russel crowe-christ i hate him.
    Graham norton-should be shot.
    Ah bored now ill add more sometime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

seanybiker wrote: »
    sharon and kelly osbourne. Two gob****es.
    Paris hilton and nicole richie. Why are they alive?

+1!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Messy Missy

ziggy wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

YES! That chap!

Thanks. Now I won't be awake until stupid o'clock trying to remember his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Andy Gray

Jamie "cameltoe" Redknapp

That cnut that always appears on them talent shows with an inflatable guitar.If only that was a real guitar I would beat the s***e out of him with it.

Diarmuid Gavin

Harry Hill,the shape of his life!

I would punch Mary Harney but for the fear I would get lost in her stupid fat head.....

Same as Bertie Ahern,but it seems he got a punch already,since he forgets he had any money at all...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Hub

Lily allen
    Agyness dean( she disgusts me)

QFT...Q.F.T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

I posted on this before, but may have left out Amanda 'slap the fat head offof me' Brunker. A legitamate target for one in the mush. Not a friendly one either. Des 'Hey, you Irish' Bishop needs a kick in whats left of his nadgers. Our current Minister for Justice needs a clatter too, though obviously that one would be problematic to deliver....

That smarmy Milliband prick across the water needs a dig too...knock the slime out of him.

Hub wrote: »
    QFT...Q.F.T

Amazing how she can be held up as some sort of 'sex symbol' when she lacks the defining curves of her gender. She doesnt need a smack, she needs a good dinner.

Peaches poxy Geldof though...she needs an almight boot in the arse.

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Pat Kenny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭eightcell

Brian Cowen
    Bono
    Girls Aloud
    Martin King (TV3 Weather man)
    Britney Spears
    Madonna
    Kerry Katona
    Bertie Ahern

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

Gerry Ryan
    Jonathan Ross
    Hector Ó hEochagáin
    Roy Keane
    David McWilliams
    Tommy Tiernan...................repeatedly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

That cnut that always appears on them talent shows with an inflatable guitar.If only that was a real guitar I would beat the s***e out of him with it.

LOL, I'm guessing you're talking about Brendan Kilkenny? the funny thing is that he got that guitar from my mate's band (Mongohorn) I was at the gig that night and yeah, I'd love to give ol' Brenner a running haymaker in the loaf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

LOL, I'm guessing you're talking about Brendan Kilkenny? the funny thing is that he got that guitar from my mate's band (Mongohorn) I was at the gig that night and yeah, I'd love to give ol' Brenner a running haymaker in the loaf :D

So it was your mate who got him on his way to our T.V.?!?!

I want to punch aligtor_ams mate:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

Bono
    Colin Farrell
    Enda Kenny
    Richard Bruton
    Ehud Olmert
    Paul Caffrey
    and all of Co. Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Nodin wrote: »
    I posted on this before, but may have left out Amanda 'slap the fat head offof me' Brunker. A legitamate target for one in the mush. Not a friendly one either.

Oh hell ya I'm right behind you in this particular queue. She makes me want to do bad bad things when I see her smug fat head. Talk about an attention whore. Any picture she appears in she has her big saggy t1ts hanging out and is looking suggestively (like a desperate geebag) at the camera. She has usually barged her way to the front of the picture too leaving actually famous people barely visible behind her ponderous big fat horses arse.

Oh hell ya I'm right behind you in this particular queue. She makes me want to do bad bad things when I see her smug fat head. Talk about an attention whore. Any picture she appears in she has her big saggy t1ts hanging out and is looking suggestively (like a desperate geebag) at the camera. She has usually barged her way to the front of the picture too leaving actually famous people barely visible behind her ponderous big fat horses arse.

Its easy to barge through famous people when you're (a) a weighty heifer and (b) covered with gacky tan that will smear on their expensive threads. How many more innocent cameras have to die through their lenses being wrecked with vasoline before the Sindo says "enough is enough"......

• Registered Users Posts: 46 mitch marie

id say that brian cowen fella they are always talkin about...if ya could find his face....
    OH! and bushy dont like him at all at all (georgey bushy):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

...Danny "I'm well hard, I am" Dyer.

His awful football hooligan or UK hardman shows are crimes against television for a start. Just seeing him swaggering on his bandy little legs, arms held out like a seasick gibbon, makes me want to kick the T.V.

I do love when he occasionally gets into a mildly threatening situation and his gravelly, faux-gangster voice suddenly goes up a couple of octaves. Can almost hear him urinating in fear. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Tom Cruise.....................:D

galwayrush wrote: »
    Tom Cruise.....................:D

Careful now, he'll get his Thetan out....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jacklefet

Did you know Billy Connolly is a comic????:)

Lily allen (and her aulfella)
    Agyness dean( she disgusts me)
    Billy "ooh look at me i have a purple beard, i'm a big madser" Connolly

• Registered Users Posts: 17,903 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Tom Cruise
    Piers Morgan
    Cheryl Cole
    Kanye West
    Kerry Katona
    Paul O Grady - He's just soooo annoying!!!
    Mary Harney
    BIFFO
    Brian Lenehan
    Willie O Dea

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Alex Ferguson
    Didier Drogba
    John Terry
    Frank Lampard
    The green party
    Brian Lenehan
    Gerry Ryan

and many more I cannot think of now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I wouldn't like to punch anybody in the side of the head, punching someone in the side of the head will hurt you, punch them in the face instead...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Cowen and Harney. Pair of fat wánkers.

Add Dave McSavage into the pot as well. I'd like to shove his guitar up his hole and step on his glasses (while he's wearing them btw).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

I wouldn't like to punch anybody in the side of the head, punching someone in the side of the head will hurt you, punch them in the face instead...

have you never been punched or punched any one in the side of the head??? a good solid right into the temple would spark most people out!

whilst i'm here

Amy Whineeeeeeeeeeehouse just hurry up and od
    Ant & Dec ... getting tired of there cheeky geordie school girl giggles
    The bloke in the cafe on soccer am... not funny.. cheers mush
    harry rednap
    jamie rednap
    Gerry ryan
    pat kenny
    the creator of the late late as well
    should be more but thats all i can think off at the mo!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

I made it through 200 posts, and am shocked and appalled that nobody has yet mentioned 3 horrible hateful c*nts

Barry 'Cillit Bang' Scott. JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOUT DOESN'T MAKE YOUR P!SS IN A BOTTLE ANY MORE EXCITING.

Karl Spain. You're not funny. F**k Off!!!

And this man (using the term lightly) deserves a good punch in the throat. With a lump hammer. Followed swiftly by a steel toe-clad kick to the balls.

Eddie f**king Hobbs, that sneering, weasel faced, know it all little prick. He has put the Corkonian Freedom Front back years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭black & white

Judge Judy
    Anne Robinson
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Ian O Doherty (Indo)
    Paul Collins (Today FM)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

amy whininghouse

what a waste of space on earth she is...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Ryan Tubridy. Over and over and over again

Advertisement