Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭stevelknievel

A year ago, I would have said Katy French but fate got in our way.

tbh, she's more annoying since she died than she was when she was alive.

I just thought of another one. Diageo and the VFI (the Vintner ****ers of Ireland) shower of c*nts. Closing off licences early, and charging what they want for the fecking beer, cutting back closing times of clubs. They haven't got an idea of what they're doing. I wish we could have a reforendum and vote those shower of pricks out.

Oh and RTE for not having the balls to stand up to Cowen for reporting a perfectly legitimate story, apologising for it, and removing all traces from the web. ****in pussys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Has Bob Geldoff been punched yet? Useless arrogant know-nothing b*stard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

A year ago, I would have said Katy French but fate got in our way.

having that said,

Jade Goody. I dont Care if she is considered to be a cancer superhero, i still cant stand her. what makes her so special compared to other cancer patients?

omyatari wrote: »
    having that said,

Jade Goody. I dont Care if she is considered to be a cancer superhero, i still cant stand her. what makes her so special compared to other cancer patients?

Jade Goody didn't piss me off. She made a packet by selling her story to make money for her kids. Fair play to her. It's the fooking newspapers that annoyed me. Front pagenews is one person dying of cancer? The Sun is one thing, but it was top story on Sky news, respectable broadsheets etc. Fook that. And are we all forgetting how, after the whole Shilpa Shetty thing, she was branded a pig ignorant, racist chav. All of a sudden she is our brave, tragic hero? For that reason I want to punch newspaper editors who feel that this hypocritical bullsh!t is worthy of front page. And also for sending photographers in to take photos of grieving family at funerals. Prime example is Liam Neeson recently. As twentymajor said...

Picture of Liam Neeson taken after Natasha Richardson died. Caption says “With tears in his eyes…”
    What the **** were you expecting, a twinkle? ****ing morons
    (full entry here if anyone wants it)

A little bit of respect could be taught to these c*nts, and I would love to do the teaching.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Confab wrote: »
    Has Bob Geldoff been punched yet? Useless arrogant know-nothing b*stard.

Dont forget the crowning shame for any do-gooder...that of being a money-obsessed,greedy hypocrite.
    He'll die roaring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

I would really like to p-p-p-unch lady gaga in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Ben Stiller - his presence on this earth offends my sensibilities.

Angelina Jolie - will never be forgiven for taking Pitt from Jennifer Aniston

Madonna - for being a raving lunatic/idiot, part of that weird religion and her obsession with trying to take babies from original birth place.

Tom Cruise - needs no explanation. He is a w*nker, complete and utter w*nker. That jumping on the sofa thing on Oprah. Good god, I would love to take a baseball bat to the side of his head.

All R & B female stars (with the exception of Beyonce), who have to show their full vocal range in every song. So at the end of them you get 1 1/2 mins of AAgghhh - in 20 different keys.

Jonathan Ross for being a complete and utter t*sspot. He is a d*ck and tries to hard too portray himself as cool. It is painful to watch.

Last but most definitely not least - Johnny Vegas - I can't even describe how much he annoys me. But I wouldn't need to punch him in the side of the head, its already too addled from the drink. You would resent him needing to breathe in air at all.

Was I little bit too viscious with the above I wonder. But you did ask :P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

the inventor/discoverer/1st man of cigarettes

• Registered Users Posts: 55,507 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I'll go with Bono as number 1. What a sanctimonious and smug little prick!

Then, I would have to hit the female version of Bono, Sinead loopy O'Connor.

And last but not least, all the poncy' whiney' whingey' members of Girls Aloud!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Susan Boyle! CRAP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

so who is winning? :D

(Russell Brand)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

Jade Goody didn't piss me off. She made a packet by selling her story to make money for her kids. Fair play to her. It's the fooking newspapers that annoyed me. Front pagenews is one person dying of cancer? The Sun is one thing, but it was top story on Sky news, respectable broadsheets etc. Fook that. And are we all forgetting how, after the whole Shilpa Shetty thing, she was branded a pig ignorant, racist chav. All of a sudden she is our brave, tragic hero? For that reason I want to punch newspaper editors who feel that this hypocritical bullsh!t is worthy of front page. And also for sending photographers in to take photos of grieving family at funerals. Prime example is Liam Neeson recently. As twentymajor said...

Picture of Liam Neeson taken after Natasha Richardson died. Caption says “With tears in his eyes…”
    What the **** were you expecting, a twinkle? ****ing morons
    (full entry here if anyone wants it)

A little bit of respect could be taught to these c*nts, and I would love to do the teaching.

i supose your right, but still the fact they made a martyr out of her? what has she ever done?

anyway i agree on the press overhyping the whole thing... but then again u could blame the people who buy them. i say take out the source ^^

jon1981 wrote: »
    so who is winning? :D

I was just thinking that. I'd say top 3 most punchable people are:

1) Paris Hilton
    2) Bono
    3) Ryan Tubb Tur The Ladder

With Tom Cruise a very close 4th. I'm shocked more people aren't driven to warm fuzzy feelings at the thought of doing Eddie Hobbit serious damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

The 2006 Time person of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭chakav

David McWilliams - Smug B*st*rd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Alan Carr. I just don't think one punch would be enough. I'd like to smash his skull with a golf club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Sarah Silverman. Not one bit funny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

the dundrum shopping centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Lynskey

Eoghan Quigg-talentless little sh!t

Christiano Ronaldo-a whining crybaby who just decides to cheat when things aren't going his way

Flo Rida-he is simply an insult to music

I also wish the film Twilight had a nose so i could break it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Ryan Tubridy

Oh how I loathe thee!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Lynskey wrote: »
    Eoghan Quigg-talentless little sh!t

**** yeah i completely forgot bout him.

also Gavin Lambe Murphy. what a twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Bob Geldolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Tom Murphy.

Just to see what would happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Pinky Pixie

Lily "slag people off to get noticed for my new album which is ****" Allen

Lady Gaga..Grr...she makes me so mad, could she be more of an airhead if she tried?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

Bono
    Cristiano Ronaldo
    Robbie Doyle (those who know who he is will agree)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

that fcuk who hosts the new winning streak

aidan power or something his name is, christ.

Ohhh yeah I second you on the Bono one...Into room 101 with him:p!

nuxxx wrote: »
    that fcuk who hosts the new winning streak

aidan power or something his name is, christ.

Aw really I think he is kinda hot though so I'll forgive him for being annoying :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Louis "im not gay" Walsh

Tom Cruise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Louis "im not gay" Walsh

Tom "I'm not gay" Cruise.

FYP

Advertisement