Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

That Murder She Wrote bitch

Oh how I loathe her. By far the worst tv programme in the history of the world. I don't care that she's an old lady, I would hit her so hard that her head flies off faster than the dust that would come out of it
    Oh how I've suffered watching that show. It made Columbo and Matlock seem thrilling in comparison.

Although if you think that's bad try Derrick, or Diagnosis Murder. Oh yeah there it is, I'd punch the whole cast of Diagnosis Murder in the groin and the boobs. Particularly Dick van Dyke, his son, and the midget. :pac:

Seriously, that's the worst self-indulging show I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

that Screech guy - dustin diamond

The one who plays Sara Tancredi in PB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

That Murder She Wrote bitch

Oh how I loathe her. By far the worst tv programme in the history of the world. I don't care that she's an old lady, I would hit her so hard that her head flies off faster than the dust that would come out of it

I'm pretty sure she has a house in Cork. Might save ya some money on travel if you decide to do it.

miralize wrote: »
    The one who plays Sara Tancredi in PB
    :eek: WTF, why? Or do you mean that you'd hit that? If so then I agree with you wholeheartedly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Her forehead annoys me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 EL_Diego

I would never get tired of punching Bono.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

mars bar wrote: »
    Add John Mullane to that. The only point he scores and it's THAT one. :mad:

Yes I am bitter.

I used to hate him but now he's my hero!

Thanks to him, we avoid Kilkenny!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭upthedub

Wouldnt call them famous but anyway,

Anyone from brian cowens government !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,582 ✭✭✭✭Penn

A_SN wrote: »
    Oh how I've suffered watching that show. It made Columbo and Matlock seem thrilling in comparison.

Although if you think that's bad try Derrick, or Diagnosis Murder. Oh yeah there it is, I'd punch the whole cast of Diagnosis Murder in the groin and the boobs. Particularly Dick van Dyke, his son, and the midget. :pac:

Seriously, that's the worst self-indulging show I've ever seen.

Diagnosis Murder though, even though its terrible, isn't as bad. At least his son is a policeman, and he's a doctor. So I can see why he gets involved in cases.

She is a damn writer. When she writes books, she knows who the killer is. So why the police think this qualifies her to wander onto crime scenes, contaminate evidence, harass witnesses.... it boggles my mind.

Then at the end, she confronts the killer, points out a bit of evidence which incriminates them, then the police show up, and the killer confesses. Why are you confessing? SHOOT HER!! SHOOT HER IN THE FACE!!

And its always a nephew or friend who is the original suspect.

Also, in some episodes, its not even her. Its her Irish cousin. Where basically, she dies her hair red and speaks with a terrible accent.

SHOOT HER!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freedom of info

Diagnosis Murder though, even though its terrible, isn't as bad. At least his son is a policeman, and he's a doctor. So I can see why he gets involved in cases.

She is a damn writer. When she writes books, she knows who the killer is. So why the police think this qualifies her to wander onto crime scenes, contaminate evidence, harass witnesses.... it boggles my mind.

Then at the end, she confronts the killer, points out a bit of evidence which incriminates them, then the police show up, and the killer confesses. Why are you confessing? SHOOT HER!! SHOOT HER IN THE FACE!!

And its always a nephew or friend who is the original suspect.

Also, in some episodes, its not even her. Its her Irish cousin. Where basically, she dies her hair red and speaks with a terrible accent.

SHOOT HER!!

manslaughter she scribbled is a brilliant piece of entertainment, ( sarcasm )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

peaches geldof
    lorraine keane
    anyone who presents on tv3 ..(thought that LK deserved her own mention)
    rosanna davidson + her boyfriend
    george bush
    michelle heaton
    posh + becks
    jordan

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Carina

Gerry Ryan !!!! smug git :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

I'm pretty sure she has a house in Cork. Might save ya some money on travel if you decide to do it.

Christ, property values must have plummeted when she moved in.

Everywhere she goes, someone is done for murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lady Athame

Kate Moss.....Eat a god damn sandwich woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Pat Kenny - such a plonker
    Batt O'Keefe - damn fees :mad::mad::mad:
    Jordan - whore
    Bono - my dream come true would be to beat him continually with a shovel
    Bush - the man is an idiot
    Mariah Carey - love to stab in her in the face
    Cowens Government - fcuking pricks the lot of them
    Oh and Lindsey Lohan - last pic i saw of her she was like a toothpick mind you it was in june but anyway eat a sandwich woman for the Love of God

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Anyone from Fair City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Ivona Tinkle

Susan Boyle :mad: To much media hype at the time and only got it because she was ugly (the symphaty vote) far more talented people that dont get the chance

Susan Boyle :mad: To much media hype at the time and only got it because she was ugly (the symphaty vote) far more talented people that dont get the chance
    Hahaha, yeah, ugly people just get it all too easily.

Seriously, us gorgeous people are held down. Look at the people in the government, all hideous feckers, same for anything else serious that involves responsibility. We beautiful people are just not taken seriously, and are oppressed by only being given opportunities that involve looking good, like beauty pageants, actors or presenting the weather on TV. And when we're under the spotlight we are further degraded by becoming objects of desire and lust.

That's why I stopped working out, let my hair grow out of control and started wearing glasses. For the sake of my eventual achievements. And when I get to the top, I'll get a makeover and go "SA-PRISE YOU UGLY MOTHER ****ERS I WAS SECRETLY GORGEOUS THE WHOLE DAMN TIME!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 robgordon

Boxfresh wrote: »
    Anyone from Fair City

I second that. Especially that guy that plays Keith. I seen him in a nightclub once, and he was wearing a white suit and talking about "future projects". Think a reeeeeaaaalllly ugly Don Johnson circa 1987

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

peaches geldof
    lorraine keane
    anyone who presents on tv3 ..(thought that LK deserved her own mention)
    rosanna davidson + her boyfriend
    george bush
    michelle heaton
    posh + becks
    jordan

You seem to want to hit a lot of women..

Not complaining with the choices mind..

Just sayin..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 tommyfitz

Calum Best and Michael Flatley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭YOURFACE!

Adam Sandler - Don't get me started on that idiot! Oh, Usher as well - Just drives me INSANE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 tommyfitz

YOURFACE! wrote: »
    Adam Sandler - Don't get me started on that idiot! Oh, Usher as well - Just drives me INSANE!

Adam Sandler- yes.
    Also Mike Myers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I can't abide the sarcastic and nasty Lily Allen or her creep of a dad. She didn't get it off the ground. She has her horrific father's personality.

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I can't abide the sarcastic and nasty Lily Allen or her creep of a dad. She didn't get it off the ground. She has her horrific father's personality.

i agree,lily allen is pure sh!te, the tide wouldnt take her out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Ivona Tinkle

Sean Moncrief :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭scull2009

bobby robson...not really

davina mccall
    jo whiley
    sarah cox
    fearne cotton and reggie
    zane lowe
    Come to think of it about 80% of BBC Radio 1 presenters

All of the dragons from dragons den (they have now become too big for their boots)
    Gary lineker and danielle bux

And finally a MASSIVE ROUNDHOUSE to Kevin Bishop's head

Sean Moncrief :mad:
    good grief,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭valarie001

jermey kyle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Ally Dick wrote: »

I'd still hit that.

Advertisement