Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MMD

Paschal Sheedy...the voice annoys the hell out of me

Joan Burton, again, voice

add Robbie Williams to that, just for being a twat

Numina wrote: »
    I'd line them up so that when I punch John in the side of the head, he headbutts Edward.

I am in convulsions laughing at this...brilliant!! Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

'Jedward' - Devil Incarnates
    Thierry Henry - Fuckin cheating cunt
    Nick Griffin - I don't like his hair

brummytom wrote: »
    'Jedward' - Devil Incarnates
    Thierry Henry - Fuckin cheating cunt
    Nick Griffin - I don't like his hair

all 3 are devils in their own right

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Victoria Beckham - I'd rather punch her straight in the pout but I guess the side of the head will do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Obv Henry

• Registered Users Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Haven't posted in this in a while but I' now would like to punch those Jedward twins in the side of the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭The Shark

MIKA.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Jeremy Kyle .. as f**king hard as I could and tell him what pr**k c**t he is while I'm at it and that he is NOT f**king Oprah!!

I'd love to see any woman smack Oprah the f**k up too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Ahhh.... why do you want to punch me in the head for...
    Im a nice guy really...

:eek:

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    like to punch those Jedward twins in the side of the head.

Your fist would most likely go right through their hair .. but chances are the other one would be standing beside him and you'd smack him instead .. so alls good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Sienna Miller....we get it you're bohemian!!!Stop bouncing around the sofa looking "Kooky" in that Hugo Boss ad:mad: stupid bint...

Brendan Grace...he was on the Late Late last night,full of fúcking shíte, didn't tell a word of truth the entire time.

Sienna Miller....we get it you're bohemian!!!Stop bouncing around the sofa looking "Kooky" in that Hugo Boss ad:mad: stupid bint...

Oh your so right.

That little bitch needs a slap. She is soooo fake. Did you see this interview on Jonathon Ross were she pretends to be shy, innocent and demure when we all know she a cheating little bint into group sex :rolleyes:

I don't mind a slapper that knows they are a slapper. There is nothing worse that someone making a name for themselves for being a little naughty and then trying to change their persona and pretend they suddenly have class.

Denis Van Outen is a prime example.

Anyway ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Dustin the Turkey, Thierry Henry and the Fianna Fail bike herself, Missus Mary "Wideload" Harney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭callig

Mariah Carey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Enda Kenny

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Tyra Banks. I am sick of her trying to construct a scentence, and rather than finishing it with words, she finishes it with a :rolleyes: or a :eek: or a ;) because she is a giant as$ hat. That and over-use of the word 'fierce'.
    And i'd lke to add that country folk in Ireland have been saying it long before it was 'hip'.
    So Tyra, if i ever see you, prepare youself, BOSH :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Enda Kenny

I saw this thread and came in just to say that :D,you took the words right out of my mouth :p

"And Mr Kenny what is your response to your opponents argument for this years election"

"He didnt have a bank account"

"Um..sir that was your last two arguments"

"But...But he didnt have a bank account!"

Or

"I wanna make school longer so parents will vote for me so they have to look after their children less....and I'm going to incorporate local celebtrites into my party so people vote for me..I mean us!"

ugh,He's like the villian in every Ghostbusters...Just there to be...well an opponent!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdmSL2-Ock&feature=fvst

Because he gets all the pussy.

*although apparently he ISN'T on the loose at the moment, so my hatred for him has temporarily abated*

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭miss_feminem

Daniel O'Donnell - I can't stand the chap. And he'll prob have another Christmas song out soon :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,108 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

gavin lambe murphy a nice smack to head is what he deserves

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Jordan

Kerry Katona

any other vile, gouging so called celebrity mums who couldnt look after a goldfish.

Paul Williams!!

He makes more from the crime commited in this country than anyone else. Recycles the same crap in his books time and time again and presents it as fact!

The General was okay but then that was information ripped off from information that The Independent's journalists gathered.

Crime Wars, Crimelord, Crimelords, The Untouchables, Evil Empire etc etc

The man thinks he's Batman ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

richard littlejohn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RABTMOUSE

Blathnaid niChuffig or however you spell it. She's a nasty, mean hearted human being. If someone is sacked for 'bullying in the work place' they shouldn't still be on the tv
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭louisa200

dana.. she really pisses me off..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Russell Brand - except I've puny hands so it wouldn't do anywhere near enough damage.

Dudess wrote: »
    Russell Brand - except I've puny hands so it wouldn't do anywhere near enough damage.

Puny hands? Just snap his puny legs :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I wouldn't punch but strangle Perez Hilton, a disgusting waste of sperm.

Pete Doherty, repeatedly in the head until it caved and my fists were covered in his mouldy brain goo.

I'd stick an automatic shotgun up Paris Hilton's arse and pull the trigger until it went *click*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Billie Barry for inflicting singing, dancing brats on us.

Chris de Bore - fcuking arrogant little prick. Plus he has a monobrow

Twink - Obvious

American parents who enter their kids into Pagents - Just sick

Roy Keane - Remeber Alfie Haaland??????

Johnny Giles - Cos he's Fred West

Advertisement