Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Heather mills .Use her gammy leg to break her other good one ,then give her a punch to side of head .

Joey Barton .Although it would take more than a slap in the head to sort this fcukwit out .

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Dlite

CJ De Mooi - Guy from eggheads that wears the hairband and the Hawaiian shirts. Who everyone is obviously beneath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Starryeyd

Brian Cowen - money for voting machines that are rotting in hole somewhere, and money to give a payrise to the f**king politians, but no money left to fix schools.
    Bertie Ahern
    Anyone who votes for Sin Fein purley to spite anyone British (they really don't care...)
    Bono
    Chris Martin
    Bush
    Jeramy Clarskson..
    Pat kenny
    Girls Aloud
    The one who sings that grating Umberella.ella..ella..ella..song
    Chris Cornell

Thats all i can think of for now...PHEW!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Dlite wrote: »
    CJ De Mooi - Guy from eggheads that wears the hairband and the Hawaiian shirts. Who everyone is obviously beneath.

Ooh nice one!! hate all of those f'uckers apart from Judith! I'd prefer to punch the little aul one, calculating little bitch.

I Want to ad Paul McCartney to the list, this chap p1sses me off no end..."oh poor Paul it must've been terrible living with Heather Mills, she's the Devil and Pauls god"... what the fu'ck was the stupid bollox doing with her in the first place she only has one leg for f'ucksake and also a disturbing face. I couldn't care less if the Beatles were brilliant or not, the chap is a clown, swanning around like he's still in his 20's, what is he like.
    And also whats the deal with the poxy little guitar he uses anytime he does a gig nowadays it looks stupid, so that coupled with the fact his voice is awful really make for brutal performances.

Is there anybody out ther thats up for punching him in the left side of the head at the same time i punch him in the right side?

Mark Chapman anybody ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 shadylady

Amy Winehouse....seriously sort it out..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

I'd like to donkey punch that rihanna one so hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Bertie Ahern- thieving scum
    Gerry Ryan wanker
    Ryan Tubardy
    Everyone on those next top model shows
    All the over payed soccer players
    Jade Goody with a bat
    All Big Brother contestants ever
    Westlife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Starryeyd wrote: »
    Chris Cornell

I dunno now (I know you obv hate him&all!), but I think da man's a legend! Saw him with the overall-sh*te band Audioslave in The Point before. If it wasn't for Cornell, I would have gone home!

Oh Jesus, that band Republic of Loose have just came on the radio with their latest 'hit' Go Steady With It. Their lead singer (Mick Something-Or-Other? Taking The Mick?!), is like some arrogant wino they scraped off O' Connell St and put a fancy suit jacket on him.

David McWilliams is another tosser. Is he what you'd call a D4 person? Him and his ginger, quiff-type hair.

Thomas Walsh from the Irish band 'Pugwash'. He annoys the fcuk outta me. He's always on with Dave Fanning (radio/The Last Broadcast).

David Kitt.

Dale Winton (perma-tanned Uk TV presenter).

Mica Paris (singer/TV presenter)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

forgot one....

id love to give a chuck norris roundhouse special to- GEORGE W BUSH

• Advertisement

Mairt wrote: »
    And anyone who can be cruel to an animal.

Your a veggie?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭delspeed78

Paris Hilton and anybody else that think too highly of themselves.

Most of the donkeys that pop up on big brother also.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I Want to ad Paul McCartney to the list, this chap p1sses me off no end..."oh poor Paul it must've been terrible living with Heather Mills, she's the Devil and Pauls god"... what the fu'ck was the stupid bollox doing with her in the first place she only has one leg for f'ucksake and also a disturbing face. I couldn't care less if the Beatles were brilliant or not, the chap is a clown, swanning around like he's still in his 20's, what is he like.

I cringe every time he makes a peace sign now. And I'm a Beatles fan.
    And also whats the deal with the poxy little guitar he uses anytime he does a gig nowadays it looks stupid, so that coupled with the fact his voice is awful really make for brutal performances.

If you're talking about this it's a mandolin. Different tuning to a guitar. Different sound etc. It's a cool instrument but like the accordion, most people end up looking like gimps when they play it e.g. McCartney, me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Bono - for being a self-interesting, hypocritical [EMAIL="tw@t"]tw@t[/EMAIL]

All politicians - in particular Gormley now, who apparantly claimed expenses for cycling to work. They are all the same.

Angelina Jolie - going on about "lotion trances" and "running around naked when she was a kid" - WTF??!!! Shut the fcuk up!!

Bill Oddie - just for being Bill Oddie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

latchyco wrote: »
    Mark Chapman anybody ?

Yeah, I mean, she was right there! How could he miss her?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Paris Hilton :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Bertie Ahern- the 'wurkin' class' conman himself :rolleyes:

John Gormley- The biggest gombeen man in recent Irish politics, hilarious transformation-poor fella.

David Cameron- 'Respect the Irish!'- from a Tory? God, I wish Thatcher and a few conservatives before her showed as much interest in respecting the Irish.

Declan Ganley- the 'saviour of European democracy' apparently. Prat.

Kevin My-Arse- and this week he's on the radio and all :rolleyes:

now beyond politics....

Ashlee Cole- Guess why? Serious moron obviously.

Joe Duffy- For his rubbish "I couldn't walk to the chipper without getting mugged, jaaaaayus" made up childhood stories. My mam grew up on his road. He way maybe a minutes walk from the chipper, and it wasn't exactly Basra anyway.

Most 'down with that sort of thing' Rockstars- Rage Against The Machine, Bono etc. - Don't fight the man and then go home to your castle on the hill lads.

Roddy Collins- any eircom league fans here know what I mean!

Ronaldo (the one who plays for Man Who, not the bloke everyone once loved)- Muppet.

Banksy- 'ohhhh man, it's all alternative aaaaart' Yeah for a six figure sum, you too can have an 'edgey' stencil about the war in Iraq in your living room. Apparently went to some posh school and all, before coming out to join the fight against the system....

Tom Cruise- No explanation needed.

Kanye West- the man is a racist.

"Yeah, in the hood they call ‘em mutts"

Subect? Mixed race girls. Nice one Kanye.

Paris Hilton- you know whats 'Hot' Paris? Hell. Go there.

This is a longish list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

(Cut and pasted from another post of mine as I'm lazy)

Lindsay Lohan. The whole over drinking/drug-taking, crashing cars, shagging around until her flange becomes a diseased wind tunnel smacks of "Hey everyone, I used to be a nice, innocent child star but guess what? I'm not any more! No more Disney movies for me eh?! Hello? HELLO?! God-dammit why don't you look at me and see how I'm not innocent any more?! Look: I'm doing lots of coke off Callum Best's penis while simultaneously driving my Benz at high-speed, interrupting myself only to take swigs out of a bottle of JD and perform cunnilingus on my socialite friend! Marvel at my rebelliousness!"

Attention-seeking skank.

Dudess wrote: »
    Look: I'm doing lots of coke off Callum Best's penis while simultaneously driving my Benz at high-speed, interrupting myself only to take swigs out of a bottle of JD and perform cunnilingus on my socialite friend!

Has the video of that been leaked yet? That's some multi-tasking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

After being in college with her I can honestly say that Rosanna Davison is the worthiest candidate for a few smacks to the head i have ever met. Faker than a waxwork of Jordan's tits.

I can imagine she's very fake alright. Poor you- having to see that tool around the place every week at least. :(

I was pleased when I heard about her being the recipient of a fair amount of hatred on her Bebo site! Her profile has bn set to 'private' evr since. In fairness, she must have no self-awareness to be goin around the place wit her head stuck so far up her hole, she couldn't decipher a monkey from a billy goat.

Ah well, I'll just console myself with the fact that she has a dad wit eyebrows so thick, you can run a lawnmower through them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

He's made some excellent "non goofy" films over the years.

Cable Guy was very dark.

He was excellent in Truman Show and was very good in Man on the Moon.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is very good too.

Fair enough , forgot about those. His more serious roles can be quite good indeed.

LCDeelite wrote: »
    I was pleased when I heard about her being the recipient of a fair amount of hatred on her Bebo site! Her profile has bn set to 'private' evr since.
    You were pleased about online bullying? That's kinda bitter. Granted, she may be a tool but I'd wager a lot of those posting abuse were people who had never met her and were insanely jealous of her prettiness and recognition and would have had no way of knowing what she was like as a person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Kanye west
    morrissey
    jody marsh
    mary ellen synon
    tony fenton
    scooter
    paris hilton
    soulja boy
    russel rrand
    gene kerrigan
    paddy casey
    gerry ryan
    christiano ronaldo
    john gormley
    joss stone
    bono
    richard gere
    jim corr
    chris martin
    john waters
    jim davison
    mirriam o callaghan
    chris de burgh
    david mc williams
    glen hansard
    robbie williams
    kevin myers
    shane ritchie
    tom cruise
    tara reid
    bob geldoff
    paul mc cartney
    heather mills
    kerry katona
    jordan
    peter andre
    nicole ritchie
    sarah jessica parker
    pete doherty
    lee evans
    twink
    victoria beckham
    kelly osbourne
    Linkin park

more to come later.
    yes, i'm full of rage

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Russell Brand

Frequently misuses words and yet has somehow developed a reputation for eloquence...

He's not particularly funny either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Let it all out JIZZLORD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

turgon wrote: »
    Let it all out JIZZLORD.

i could probably ad 100 more names to the list if i wasn't tired and lazy

Yeah, I mean, she was right there! How could he miss her?
    who , miss who ?

who would want to be a celeb or pusudo celeb after all this slapping ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

You were pleased about online bullying? That's kinda bitter. Granted, she may be a tool but I'd wager a lot of those posting abuse were people who had never met her and were insanely jealous of her prettiness and recognition and would have had no way of knowing what she was like as a person.

Actually Dudess the lovely Rosanna stole a photo from a teenage girl's profile and stuck it up on her own page for under the title "Token Fat Girl" for her and her cronies to sneer at. So maybe you should have gotten your story straight before you jumped in and accused LCDeelite of being 'bitter'

Read my post again:
    LCDeelite hasn't given any indication that (s)he knows Rosanna personally, or at least had any dealings with her in person.

I'm not arguing that Rosanna is nice or anything, but I bet if she was, she'd still be on the receiving end of online bullying due to simple jealousy.

• Advertisement

latchyco wrote: »
    who , miss who ?

Yoko Ono. You know kind of like Bjork minus talent.

Advertisement