Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famous people you'd like to punch in the side of the head.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

Dickie rock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Ryan Tubridy. I seen him once in twon, and he's double as smug looking in real life. He's about seven foot tall, and a big stupid grin on him. Big long head on him too, easy target, :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭starlight07

Kerry Katona- Where to begin...
    Lee Evans- hello he's NOT funny?!!!
    Rachel Raye- Could you imagine having to listen to her all day??
    The entire cast of Emmerdale and Hollyoaks.
    Alex Curran- apart from shopping, what does she do?
    All Irish tv presenters, talentless dimwits who only have the job because daddys very rich and/ or knows the casting director at tv3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Knew I'd forgotten somebody :pac:

"Jelly and Icecream...
    Pin the tail on the donkey...
    Pass the parcel...
    We're having a party...."

I imagine you all know what the next line is.

Anyone see Eight Out Of Ten Cats this week? Some very good p!sstaking with regards Thatcher 'The Milk Snatcher' herself

Maggie Thatcher did quite a lot for the UK, which a lot of people tend to forget. She fought the EU to ensure that the UK weren't paying to subsidise all other countries, and she dragged them out of some tough times, let alone had the courage to defend British terrotories (I'm not inciting violence here, and don't bring in NI, just saying that it takes courage to do this). Anyway, the main people she p!ssed off were the miners, and lets face it, mining was a dying trade, and sure anyone stupid enough to spend their life mining deserves it.

Lay off Maggie!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Lay off Maggie!!

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=ec82YUtvZNU

I love that spoken word track, Goose Green.
    "More more more for me, and f*ck the sick and needy"

*Pinochet. Her support for Pinochet was an absolute disgrace. He was nothing but a dictator and a murderer,Thatcher thanked him for bringing 'democracy to Chile'- in reality he butchered countless social democrats and trade unionists. Even Blair, a man I've little time for- had to stand against Thatcher on the issue of Pinochet.

Baroness Thatcher has visited General Pinochet at the home where he is staying under house arrest near London - and talked of the "debt" she believes the UK owes him.

*Northern Ireland. Thatcher threw as much petrol on the fire as one human possibly could. Thatcher became the best poster campaign the Provos could've asked for. Unemployment sunk to all time lows in working class nationalist areas, and her 'feck the lot of them' attitude to the H-Blocks not only lead to 10 bodybags, but a few elected IRA MPs and TDs. Thatcher became public enemy no.1, and a valid enough reason to 'join the cause' for many.
    Thatcher became a republican hate figure of Cromwellian proportions, with Danny Morrison describing her as "the biggest bastard we have ever known".[42] There was extensive international condemnation of the British government's handling of the hunger strike, and the relationship between the British and Irish governments was strained

*Privitisation: Everything that wasn't nailed to the ground was privatised by Thatcher. Much like Reagan on the other side of the pond, deregulation was the order of the day- and ordinary peoples lives were wrecked by this process. Nobody divided Britain more than Margaret Thatcher.

*The Falklands: No need to even explain this one.

*The Miners: Again, an absolute disgrace the way Thatcher dealt with the miners. Typical Thatcher attitude to dealing with people, that they would eventually break anyway so whats the point of compromise? Thatcher opened up a whole new generation of class politics. As the banners say, even now on some demos, "I'd still rather be on a picket than a Scab"

The night she goes, working people in the UK- and many here too (my own Dad raised money for the strikers through his union) will be delighted at her passing. The nastiest piece of work in recent politics, maybe the bottom of a mine would be the most fitting place for her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Nicholas Cage... Smile FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Nicholas Cage... Smile FFS!

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/celeb/top_100/nicholas_cage_5250582.jpg
    :D

edit:
    oh, eh, Joey Barton.... assuming that in this hypothetical scenario the famous person isnt allowed punch back, or in Joeys case, isnt allowed to hospitalize me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

PrivateEye wrote: »
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=ec82YUtvZNU

I love that spoken word track, Goose Green.
    "More more more for me, and f*ck the sick and needy"

*Pinochet. Her support for Pinochet was an absolute disgrace. He was nothing but a dictator and a murderer,Thatcher thanked him for bringing 'democracy to Chile'- in reality he butchered countless social democrats and trade unionists. Even Blair, a man I've little time for- had to stand against Thatcher on the issue of Pinochet.

*Northern Ireland. Thatcher threw as much petrol on the fire as one human possibly could. Thatcher became the best poster campaign the Provos could've asked for. Unemployment sunk to all time lows in working class nationalist areas, and her 'feck the lot of them' attitude to the H-Blocks not only lead to 10 bodybags, but a few elected IRA MPs and TDs. Thatcher became public enemy no.1, and a valid enough reason to 'join the cause' for many.

*Privitisation: Everything that wasn't nailed to the ground was privatised by Thatcher. Much like Reagan on the other side of the pond, deregulation was the order of the day- and ordinary peoples lives were wrecked by this process. Nobody divided Britain more than Margaret Thatcher.

*The Falklands: No need to even explain this one.

*The Miners: Again, an absolute disgrace the way Thatcher dealt with the miners. Typical Thatcher attitude to dealing with people, that they would eventually break anyway so whats the point of compromise? Thatcher opened up a whole new generation of class politics. As the banners say, even now on some demos, "I'd still rather be on a picket than a Scab"

The night she goes, working people in the UK- and many here too (my own Dad raised money for the strikers through his union) will be delighted at her passing. The nastiest piece of work in recent politics, maybe the bottom of a mine would be the most fitting place for her.
    Yep. I know she did some good economically and I know good leaders can't always do the "nice" thing, but she was an out and out bully. The Pinochet thing was the worst - some of the stuff that happened under that regime would turn your hair gray...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 SnuggaponyKelly

Jessica Fletcher from Murder She Wrote ---- Nosey B.itch!!!!!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Paris Hilton. Such a tool.

Jordan. The woman lives on the front of Hello / Ok magazine etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

hmm Bono, oscar the grouch etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Tom Cruise

Naomi Campbell

Paris Hilton - This made me smile for a week, when she went to prison

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Maggie Thatcher did quite a lot for the UK, which a lot of people tend to forget. She fought the EU to ensure that the UK weren't paying to subsidise all other countries, and she dragged them out of some tough times, let alone had the courage to defend British terrotories (I'm not inciting violence here, and don't bring in NI, just saying that it takes courage to do this). Anyway, the main people she p!ssed off were the miners, and lets face it, mining was a dying trade, and sure anyone stupid enough to spend their life mining deserves it.

Lay off Maggie!!

Had the courage? did she go out with a rifle herself and attack the Falklands, no the cannon fodd... i mean soldiers did, dose she even need courage to defend British Terrortries even though the British have a strong and feared army? and since Thatcher can go about with her ass up her head she can just about look like an innocent women can't she? Maggie Thacher is the devil. no wait Geroge Bush is the devil Maggie Thatcher is just a b**tch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

orestes wrote: »
    Every pseudo celebrity who is just famous for shagging a footballer/getting their tits out in the sun or nuts magazine, every whingey assed footballer who makes fifty grand a week and then bitches that they don't get paid enough in their contract negotiations 1, anyone who has ever appeared on Big Brother, every single model in history (should all be force fed to the point where their stomachs explode, f**kers), every rock star who thinks that because they made a couple of cd's they suddenly know how to save the world, Tom Cruise and the other famous members of that cult of his, Dane Cook (hack fcuk) 2, and the number one candidate for a punch in the head just cos they are the personification of all things wrong and evil in this world, Paris fcuking Hilton 3.

Phew, I feel better after that

i was gonna leave this alone, but take number 1, footballers who moan about their pay. take for example wes brown. he was offered 50k a week, and got slated for saying he wanted 90k, everyone tore into him for his crazy demands. but it is all relative. people forget that he played 30+ games in the clubs 2nd most successful season, more games than rio ferdinant, nemja vidic, gary neville, patrice evra, all players who command 100k+ salaries and received it without a problem from man united. so he's more than entitled to be upset when united under value him. if you were working in a newsagent earning 10 an hour, and everyone around you was earning 15, you;d be upset right?

and 2. dane cook is actually an excellent comedian. his early stuff which broke him in the states is hilarious. get one of his first 2 cd;s. or download... he's cashed in big time on that success which is why we know him over this side of the pond. he;s a bad actor, but a great comedian, and we;d all cash him just like him... and speaking of cashing in...

number 3, paris hilton. yes she is single handedly dumbing down america, but she has built her own personal fortune, being famous for being famous. she is the greatest PR machine in the world, like it or lump it, you gotta admire what she;s done for herself. fair play i say.

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

that derek mooney,jaysus id love to punch his lights out,annoying ba****d.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭baldbear

Them cnuts who keep writing about Maddie McCann should be bet with a bunch of nettles over there bare arses. Baxtards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭patmac

Degsy wrote: »
    I'd like to punch Mary Harney up the cnunt.

You'd better take your watch off first.

Callum Best has every talent his father had except playing soccer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

Ray D'arcy - just for being such a muppet. I like to text his show every day to remind him of this. Why don't you ever read out my messages Ray? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mickfromcork

I'd love to drop bob geldof, from the top of the county hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

Paris Hilton - annoys me to my very core.... still do her

John Travolta - AH JEEZ! dont believe me watch Battlefield Earth

Oprah - fat cow

Tom Cruise - what a nutcase! i hate his laugh!

any girl or guy on my super sweet sixteenth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Paris Hilton - annoys me to my very core.... still do her
    like you stand a chance in hell!:pac:
    John Travolta - AH JEEZ! dont believe me watch Battlefield Earth
    ghey!
    Oprah - fat cow
    God bless her... no fecking kids and all that money:rolleyes:
    Tom Cruise - what a nutcase! i hate his laugh!
    hot!:D
    any girl or guy on my super sweet sixteenth
    I agree! Send them to some fecking boarding school in Kazakstan or what!

And dude wtf? This thread is yrs old at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

MIN2511 wrote: »
    And dude wtf? This thread is yrs old at this stage!

Years.. A month and a half.... Its all the same..

OT..

Ghandi

like you stand a chance in hell!

please dont defend her, you're just going to embarass yourself, seeing as though her last boyfriend was from gay charlotte, and the fact she has an IQ of a brick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

im goin with everyone mentioned in this thread so far.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

Dave! wrote: »
    Mainly just Bono......

Since it's Bono, can I have a special dispensation to use a baseball bat instead of punching him? I think it's warranted.

What's the difference between God and Bono? God doesn't walk down the street pretending to be Bono.

Can't remember where I heard that, but it made me laugh :D

please dont defend her, you're just going to embarass yourself, seeing as though her last boyfriend was from gay charlotte, and the fact she has an IQ of a brick

Defend her:rolleyes:

Defend her:rolleyes:

dont you roll your eyes as me! :)

dont you roll your eyes at me! :)

changed that for you;)

changed that for you;)

damn you!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Fakearms123 & MIN2511
    Take your flirtfest to pm...
    As a desperately single and lonely person it sickens me..

<
    Thaddaway

Advertisement