Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bulbs

Options
  • 19-07-2008 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Where can I buy a bulb for my megane rear break light?

Is ther a type of shop I can go to near Blanchardtown, Liffey Valley or Maynooth?

Thanks,
    JB

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Most filling stations stock bulbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Motor Factors on main street Maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Halfords will have them, however if it's a new style Megane I think it's a take it to the dealer job as the bumper needs to come off to access them.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Tipsy Mac wrote: »
    Halfords will have them, however if it's a new style Megane I think it's a take it to the dealer job as the bumper needs to come off to access them.

That's only the front lights iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Where is the, you should stock up on them because with a megane they'll need replacing!:D

Oh wait just did it. As somebody said most garages will have a bulb replacement for you. Make sure you've got your bulb to compare!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Make sure the bulb is identical. Check for the locater pin offsets - the wrong bulb has the potential to wreak havok on your electrics.

Advertisement