Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watch F1 online?

• 19-07-2008 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Is it possible to watch F1 online? I thought Setanta had some sort of online way to watch F1 but I can't find anything about it on their website, it just seems to be through the regular TV channel.

If its possible to watch it online, is there anywhere that shows it for free?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try here. Additional software maybe required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh .. Setanta are showing some stupid golf game instead of the GP! Roll on BBC coverage next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Robur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tingri

Setanta show it for free, its only for Eircom broadband users though.

http://setanta-video.eircom.net/eircom/public/Home.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

tingri wrote: »
    Setanta show it for free, its only for Eircom broadband home users though.

http://setanta-video.eircom.net/eircom/public/Home.aspx

I've tried that on my connection at home, but it's classed as a business connection so cannot get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Alun wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh .. Setanta are showing some stupid golf game instead of the GP! Roll on BBC coverage next year.

no there not??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭rua1972

robinph wrote: »
    I've tried that on my connection at home, but it's classed as a business connection so cannot get it.

I could, only to see the screen go black for the last 3 laps. Luckily the sound kept going. The last laps were to exciting to watch anyway.;)
    I'm going to find a dish or some digital service for next season, watching a black screen during the closing stages is not what you're hoping for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,672 ✭✭✭Oblomov

DVBT-V......... e-bay... £9.99 from Hong Kong and full digital coverage.. crisp picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭rua1972

Oblomov wrote: »
    DVBT-V......... e-bay... £9.99 from Hong Kong and full digital coverage.. crisp picture.

i'm going a bit off topic now, but is that useable for every tv station? Or only chinese and does it involve a dish? I kinda dislike a dish on the wall, sounds silly i know...

• Advertisement
Advertisement