Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Guild needed.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Kyp is a true example for us all to follow just recently he helped mamolian to haul 4 million units of tritanium from ruchy to amarr allowing mamo to build a shiny new raven to hit up lvl 4 missions doubling his daily income i think we will all agree that was a wonderful thing he did.

Keep it up kyp your helpful attitude will hopefully spread to all the people of eve one day o7

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Kyp is only able to do anything because I sent him money so he could buy a battlecruiser when he had whittled everything away due to his Taranis habit.

So really that Raven belongs to me Mamo hand it over or I'll blow up your Thanatos lol that will never get old.

It just got old didn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Zillah wrote: »
    Kyp is only able to do anything because I sent him money so he could buy a battlecruiser when he had whittled everything away due to his Taranis habit.

So really that Raven belongs to me Mamo hand it over or I'll blow up your Thanatos lol that will never get old.

It just got old didn't it?

This is true. In my time of need Khan gave me isk so I could buy a Proph and run lvl 2 missions. Thank you Khan, thank you <3

Zillah wrote: »

Ah! but you help kyp and he helps mamo in turn see how the helpfulness spreads? see how easy it would be to turn eve into a wonderful safe helpful environment for all ?
    So really that Raven belongs to me Mamo hand it over

You dont want to destroy our dream of a better friendlier eve with your greed do you?

*is too busy suiciding haulers to listen*

kyp_durron wrote:
    Thank you Khan, thank you <3

<3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

wat d hel i was lik in eve nd thes gais kill my ship wtf!?!? wer r d contested zons n stuf m8s. n how cums all my stuf was gone !?!?!?!? i taught ships wer bind on pickup EVE IS HARD OMG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Next time fake post like you mean it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Had to make sure people got it. EVE is especially serious business after all.

That was awful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I met the crew.

Khan Zu is my new friend, I call him snuggle bum, he's dreamy...

And cheers to everyone who helpped me so far =D you guys rock <3!

• Advertisement

See the eve community is really quite nice o7

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

SPY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 JoeDante

how a yis. I solo'ed for ages before joining a corp. I got used to the ins and outs of the game by myself. If you're happy to stay in safe space and run missions it's not too bad for a while. but you really do need to join up with a corp, the game is based on it really. You're not going to be a jack of all trades anytime soon, so pick a "role" and train your skills accordingly.

I continue to lurk in the irish chat channel ;)

see you all soon.

EDIT: almost forgot, Mamo was nice to me once ;) you're not so bad as a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

I need to stop being nice to folk! Its expensive on da wallet! :(

Advertisement