Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi there

Options
  • 19-07-2008 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi there :)

m 24 yrs old n planning to come for a visit 2 dublin for few days, i'll be alone so mmmm i was wondering if anyone interested in making a new friendship and maybe take around the place:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I'm sure that one of the boards.ie serial killers would be happy to oblige my dear! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

If no-one here can help you out, gumtree.ie is a pretty good place for this type of thing - I've seen simular ads there in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 prettyfaith

:eek::eek:SERIAL KILLERS

i don't think m comin anymore!!!!

thanks for the reply guyz:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

:eek::eek:SERIAL KILLERS

i don't think m comin anymore!!!!

thanks for the reply guyz:)

Lol, don't think there are many serial killers in Dublin, just pointing out that meeting up with randomers from a board might not be a great idea! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Ladys posting about coming to any city alone may not be the best way to make friends , well intentioned as any replys may be

except serial killers of course :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

SerialKiller.png

That guy has serial killer written all over his face

thank u all 4 the reply :)

in fact i might ask some silly Q bz i have no clue about them

so if i come to london and then plan a trip 2 dublin and scotland will it be easy ???? and plzzz tell me the best way of traveling around :)

thank u all 4 the reply :)

in fact i might ask some silly Q bz i have no clue about them

so if i come to london and then plan a trip 2 dublin and scotland will it be easy ???? and plzzz tell me the best way of traveling around :)

Traveling around London is pretty straightforward on the tubes so if your used to american subways (you are american ? ) like NYC then no problem .Same in dublin except you have option of getting around city on Luas (tram ) bus or train . You can purchase a weekly bus rail or Luas ticket which works out cheaper if on a budget .Scotland is easier to get to London and vice versa .You will of course have to get a ferry to Dublin which will require you to go to holyhead via London or you can get a train down from scotland which might involve 2 or 3 train journeys .You can also try get a flight from London or scotland to Dublin

Check out www.ryanair.com for all flights and fares or www.britishairways.com

Your profile says your a southside resident . Are you there already ? Southside resident of were , the Bronx :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

No txtspk allowed here - it annoys the resident serial killers no end.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

esel wrote: »
    No txtspk allowed here - it annoys the resident serial killers no end.
    Indeed - prettyfaith please read the Fourm Charter before posting! ;)

From the Charter........
    Text Speak is also frowned upon, please try to use your entire keyboard when making a post.

thanks for the reply :)

especially for Mr latchyco u've been so helpful :)

I'm not american i'm from a place called Dubai :cool: i guess u might have heard about it

nice meeting you people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

In other cities I've found people to show me around on hospitalityclub.org (also couchsurfing.com) and I've done it for people who asked me there. Seeing the profile - less chance of serial killer!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

There are regular beers with boardsies all the time, you could always come along and meet some people and no doubt they will show you the pints sights.

Advertisement