Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Kat and Mo be evicted for breaking the rules?

Options
  • 19-07-2008 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

I posted this in the "twist" thread but it may deserve a thread of its own....although I'll probably be disappointed and nothing will happen...

Anyway, here's what the BB site says

Mohamed and Kat are punished for going bananas...

Shock! Big Brother has asked Kathreya and Mohamed to pack their suitcases, after the pair stole and ate bananas during the Hanging Around Task, despite being warned not to.

After the announcement, Kathreya burst into tears, and Rachel comforted her, before also beginning to cry.

"Oh my God," Sara repeated. "Oh my God."

"That's an ejection," predicted Stuart.

"It's not," Sara gasped. "They would not. I dunno... oh no!"

But Luke was more sceptical: "No, it's blatantly psychological. They'll make 'em pack 'em."

Mohamed laughed about the announcement with Rex, before hugging a sobbing Kathreya.

"Kat, Kat it doesn't mean anything," Rebecca insisted to the masseuse. "It's not gonna happen. They're not going to chuck you out. I promise you a million per cent they're not."

"It's a mind game," Luke assured her.

And Sara agreed: "They're not gonna get rid of Kat and Mo!"

But are they?

BB gave them 30 minutes to pack and has taken their clothes (according to Digital Spy live updates) and there is crowd noise being played into the house.

I don't think they'll be evicted but I really hope there's more to it than BB just taking their clothes for a week!

What do you reckon will happen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Hope this is something big cause if its just a slap on the wrist I will be fuming, maybe new HOH will have to choose one to go. They cant go tonight because there is no live show advertised.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

God, Mikey is just vile. According to the updates he keeps saying he hopes one of them goes. He said that he'll be really disappointed if their only punishment is that they lose their clothes. Luke also kept saying that if they aren't punished for jumping the fence it'll be "a farce".

Triple eviction of Luke, Mikey and Rebecca please! :)

It looks like BB are waiting for the new Head of House to be determined. How crap was Rebecca with that task. Really hope she ends up in Hell again this week.

:D
    Chinafoot wrote: »
    God, Mikey is just vile. According to the updates he keeps saying he hopes one of them goes. He said that he'll be really disappointed if their only punishment is that they lose their clothes. Luke also kept saying that if they aren't punished for jumping the fence it'll be "a farce".

Triple eviction of Luke, Mikey and Rebecca please! :)

It looks like BB are waiting for the new Head of House to be determined. How crap was Rebecca with that task. Really hope she ends up in Hell again this week.

Oh I would have no doubt it would make for brilliant tv,
    as long as mo is in there with her. Now that I would love to see.
    With no Luke to back her up.:D

:D

Oh I would have no doubt it would make for brilliant tv,
    as long as mo is in there with her. Now that I would love to see.
    With no Luke to back her up.:D

Hahaha, yeah Rebecca, Darnell, Rex, Mo, Kat and Rachel. She'd hate it!

I'm very curious as to whats going to happen. I wouldn't like to see either of them go at all, but tbh if they get the Head of House to evict one, and stick them in a hidden room it'll just be Michelle and Emma all over again. More recycling of ideas.

:eek: That truly would be HELL for Bec's and it is stuff like that we WANT to see.:D
    I don't want to be let down by BB again, Kathraya has been in pleading her and mo's case with BB,
    She is "Very,very sorry", big brother.
    Bless.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Mikey is really starting to grate my gears, he's so whiney and bitter and not a very pleasant person. It's only really coming across recently, but god I think I'd slap him if I had to put up with his whinging that much.

I doubt either of them will go, unless it's decided by a Head of House.

Yeah I agree, he's horrible. I was watching a few minutes of the live feed and the slagging they were giving Maysoon. "She's a gameplayer" etc.

Lisa was also saying that the new housemates are "targetting the most popular", delusional much?

I don't think they'll go either but it would be nice to see something interesting happen. There's too many people in the house so I think it's fair to say we'll be seeing double evicitons or mid week evictions at some point.

I'd hate to see Kat go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Kat getting evicted would make my day! Is it just me but am I the only one sick of her? Everytime she talks she has to shout and shes constantly interupting other people. Shes playing the game, all that cookie love crap, I dont buy it. What a joke if she ends up winning BB, I would nearly prefer to see Dale or Maysoon to win than her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Amz wrote: »
    Mikey is really starting to grate my gears, he's so whiney and bitter and not a very pleasant person. It's only really coming across recently, but god I think I'd slap him if I had to put up with his whinging that much.

I doubt either of them will go, unless it's decided by a Head of House.

Lol at slapping a blind man, I nearly did that once when a blind guy barged into me in Capel Street, thought it was a mugging - i realised just in time. Probably not good for the self esteem if i'd decked him.

But yeah, Mikey is really annoying, his voice goes through me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I'm quite mixed about mikey.

I find him LOL funny when he is in the diary room, he seems just to be totally different.
    There was also that night when the HOH was decided and the heavenlys got a special meal or something, but the hellers were in the b block and Rebeca started shouting "OMG, Look at what theyre doing!" To which mikey sat up and called out "What are they doing, what are they doing!!"

it made me giggle...

But i agree with some ideas about him, but i honestly think he is just being real, he just gives out about the people he doesnt like?
    Thats understandable isn't it?

• Advertisement

Well it looks like we now know what punishment Mo and Kat got.
    BB refused to let Dale pick them for the heavenley side,
    I really like Kat and I hope she doesn't change this week, this will certainly put her to the test though,
    if she is true to form she will be worn out giving comfort
    to the others in hell.

Pretty rubbish punishment considering they weren't going to be picked for the Heavenly side anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Lol at slapping a blind man
    Lets just say, I'd get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oooh, is someone gonna slap Mikey? Yea, bring it aaawn!
    Can I watch - in fact I'll hold him for you - second thougts I won't hold him - he gives me the Major Creeps:eek:

Advertisement