Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiler / builder

• 19-07-2008 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi guys :p

We're getting good weather at last and I think a lot of builders are on hols

I'm looking for a tiler that anyone can recommend and a builder too!! :D

Please, any recommendations would be really appreciated!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Hi

My husband is a carpenter and knows a lot of tradesmen. I can ask him for recommendations in the morning and pass on the details to you.

If you don't mind me asking what sort of work apart from tiling do you need someone for just so he'll know who to recommend?

Deisemum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Upthedeise07

Could anyone give me an idea of the average price for a good tiler?
    Are they paid per square metre / square yard? / per hour? :confused:

Any info would be great.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

if ya ring any of the tile shops like right price tiles etc they should give ya a rough idea what a good tiler charges:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Up the deise, I've just had the kitchen, utility, bathroom, and ensuite tiled, tilers normally charge per square metre.

If you want the number of an excellent tiler I can pass it onto you and your welcome to come view his work as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Upthedeise07

Junior wrote: »
    Up the deise, I've just had the kitchen, utility, bathroom, and ensuite tiled, tilers normally charge per square metre.

If you want the number of an excellent tiler I can pass it onto you and your welcome to come view his work as well.

It would be great if you could tell me how much you were charged ( and send me on the number) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Dropped you a pm with all the details, let me know how you get on ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

A friend of mine runs a decent sized tiling company in waterford. AMC Tiling is the company name. If you cant find their number in the golden pages drop me a pm and ill pass you on the number.

Advertisement