Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PC Build

Options
  • 19-07-2008 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

HI, I'm looking at building a new pc on a budget, (even though id rather buy from a store so if something went wrong i could acutally B&^ch to someone) and have read in one the media treads here of a place in germany that is very cheep. Dose anyone know of it?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Funkiwi75 wrote: »
    HI, I'm looking at building a new pc on a budget, (even though id rather buy from a store so if something went wrong i could acutally B&^ch to someone) and have read in one the media treads here of a place in germany that is very cheep. Dose anyone know of it?

Sounds like you mean www.hardwareversand.de

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Funkiwi75

Thanks for that, i'm trying to find a stylish cheap case that i could use for a HTPC, I don't want to spend to much on the case. id rather spend the money on the guts.

Advertisement