Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Alkaline Trio- Agony&Irony

• 19-07-2008 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Loving it :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

On first few listens I'm pretty into it. Looking forward to seeing them in August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,890 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Bumpidy bump

Been listening to this for the last month and quite like it.

'Calling All Skeletons' is a tune and a half. It's getting non stop air time in the car at the mo with the volume cranked right up! Superb song.

'In Vein' and 'I Found Away' are probably the other two standout songs on the album. There are obviously some poor songs, with 'Love Love, Kiss Kiss' being the worst by a long way.

Overall not a bad follow up to 'Crimson' (an album I absolutely love) though it doesn't come near hitting the heights of the essential 'From Here To Infirmary'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I like these, currently playing Good Mourning while exercising

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I dont like this album at all to be honest, and i LOVED Crimson,

Some of the songs come across better live though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Very catchy album i must say but i dislike the second singer who on some of the tracks just sings solo much prefer the main singer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ohh what have alkaline trio done, they have gotten progressively worse since good mourning.

this is fecking afwul.

Advertisement