Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Head of House

Options
  • 19-07-2008 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Right so 3 housemates were picked to compete in a task for Head of House - Dale, Maysoon and Rebecca. The task was to wear a gorilla suit and eat nothing but bananas all while hanging on a tyre swing. Rebecca lasted an entire......3 minutes. She just gave up. Dale and Maysoon have been there for ages now.

The Head of House is allowed chose 5 people. Dale and Maysoon have been trying to compromise but it hasn't been going too well. Maysoon says she is happy for Dale to take Head of House once he picks certain people to live with them in Heaven. Dale says that he won't leave Rebecca in Hell for another week so they're still out there.

I really hope Maysoon gets it, Rebecca didn't even try to do the challenge, just like she barely bothered her arse with the cycling task yet still moaned about how hard she worked. The Housemates in Hell have been slagging Maysoon off. Lisa said she knew Maysoon was "too quiet for good" while Mikey said some rubbish about her showing her true colours :rolleyes:

So who would you rather see as Head of House?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I'm in, from what you said, Definitly Maysoon, Dont let rebecca out of Hell.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Crap! Maysoon gave in and went inside.

I think Darnell may have eaten a banana (only those doing the task were allowed) and he said he did it so that he'd be sent to Hell so Dale could pick Rebecca. What a load of crap.

On the plus side, Rebecca will probably be so utterly unbearable that she'll be nominated for sure.

So who will Dale pick? He's said Rebecca and Luke for definite and I think he said Rex but I'm not sure.

:eek::eek::eek:, What was she thinking? maybe she didn't want the Hell side to turn against her, If I was BB I would reverse the HOH decision as punishment for Kat and Mo breaking the rules, even though it might mean one of them getting into heaven could you picture the reaction.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Heh, can't see that happening unfortunately.

Apparently "Luke, Rebecca and Stuart are celebrating Dale's win in the garden" so I guess Stu is on the Heaven side too.

Edit: According to the DS forums, Maysoon said the Heaven housemates will be:
    Dale
    Stu
    Rex
    Luke
    Bex
    Maysoon
    Sara

Gee, I can't wait to see Sara slutting it over the 3 boys. Joy!

Foiled again,:( , any sign of Kat and Mo ?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Dale playing a very smart game. Got back in with B Block when Jen left and now getting "mates" with Luke and Bex again. Also trying to get Rex onside, although maybe his opinion of Rex has changed as I don't think he nominated him last week.

Only good thing to come of the choices is that B Block rightful inhabitants are back where they belong. :cool:

Minus Rex though :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Dale playing a very smart game. Got back in with B Block when Jen left and now getting "mates" with Luke and Bex again. Also trying to get Rex onside, although maybe his opinion of Rex has changed as I don't think he nominated him last week.

Only good thing to come of the choices is that B Block rightful inhabitants are back where they belong. :cool:

Minus Rex though :mad:

Totally agree, he is playing a smart game, but he's doing it very well, unike darnell, darnell tried making friends by choosing his friends to go into heaven with him and made complete enemies out of the hellers, which might come back to hit him this week.

But Dale, he is doing it right, he has chosen people who is a mix of his friends and people who sit on the fence, who he knows will get nominated by others and leave him in the clear.

People like
    Rex
    Bex
    Maysoon
    Sara

Be interesting to see who goes up this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Bex was sooooooooo pathetic at the HOH task. I hope they remember what they said about not letting her do anymore tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Darn Rex is still in it!
    So Mikey still in Hell eh? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yep, Mikey, Lisa & Sara get two weeks in hell.

Was kinda hoping that Bex would stay there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Plus who else? I've lost count of em all. And interest, haven't watched it since the eviction last Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

The other people in hell are:

Mohammed, Darnell, Katreya, and Rachel.

Mo told Mikey that hell was going to get worse and he should be prepared for a bumpy ride.

Becs got her boobies out - again - and danced round in the garden. Gawd, she is so not a lady.

Advertisement