Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online reading for Gillcarr1972

Options
  • 19-07-2008 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I would love someone to do a general reading for me.
    If there is anything else you need to ask or something delicate comes up please PM me.

my dob is 15/9/72
    and my numbers are..

7 15 8 24 27 56 26 14

thanks

Gill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Gill,

Character:
    You are a strong person with great self control. You can handle a crisis better than most and keep your cool in the most exacting circumstances. It may make you appear cold but you are intuitive and compassionate at heart.
    When in charge you deal very fairly with others.

Overall:
    You started something new and maybe it has turned out to be tougher than you anticipated.
    In fact it's caused a bit of anxiety and insomnia perhaps...
    A discussion with someone experienced gets you feeling better about your current situation.
    It makes you realise you are on the right track according to this reading and you are heading for an excellent result.
    In fact there is evidence of great achievement and possibly receiving an award or accolade.
    Persistence is the key and you are good at wearing down opposing forces without appearing to - as water wears down rock.

Ther is quite a good balance of yin and yang in this reading which also shows you are ready to make a difference.
    The magician card shows concern with outward transformation in a creative way - and is also a reminder to look inwardly too....
    The signing of legal contracts is there, and maybe even an important inheritance down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Hi Gill,

Character:
    You are a strong person with great self control. You can handle a crisis better than most and keep your cool in the most exacting circumstances. It may make you appear cold but you are intuitive and compassionate at heart.
    When in charge you deal very fairly with others.

Overall:
    You started something new and maybe it has turned out to be tougher than you anticipated.
    In fact it's caused a bit of anxiety and insomnia perhaps...
    A discussion with someone experienced gets you feeling better about your current situation.
    It makes you realise you are on the right track according to this reading and you are heading for an excellent result.
    In fact there is evidence of great achievement and possibly receiving an award or accolade.
    Persistence is the key and you are good at wearing down opposing forces without appearing to - as water wears down rock.

Ther is quite a good balance of yin and yang in this reading which also shows you are ready to make a difference.
    The magician card shows concern with outward transformation in a creative way - and is also a reminder to look inwardly too....
    The signing of legal contracts is there, and maybe even an important inheritance down the road.

I thought I had replied to this.. obv not. sorry that was bad manners

I am a strong person normally, but went through the wars with an ex. the legal signing and money is to do with that and I did indeed sign my separation, which will in turn release moey to me.

All of it makes sense, I started doing law and the other person you mentioned is my boss/lawyer who helped me through it all with her good advice.

I want to get qualified as a lawyer myself, so lets hope that is what you were seeing.

thanks again
    Gill

Advertisement