Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin, 20 July (!?)

Options
  • 19-07-2008 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone on for something gentle, flat and short? Phoenix Park to Maynooth sort of thing? Maybe in the afternoon?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

If I'm going out, it would be first thing in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

OK, could do that- would have to be early though- quick spin starting 9am say?

It's either an early enough that it isn't noticed or a negotiated settlement :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I could do 9am alright.

9am in the park then? You don't mind me sitting behind you most of the way?

Heh, not at all. Mind you, I won't be going too hard tomorrow.

• Advertisement

OK, 9am at the papal cross then. Christ, better get some sleep. Will probably be just the two of us.

blorg wrote: »
    Will probably be just the two of us.

It'll be an intimate affair.

Tonto- I'm going to have to cancel, it is looking like I need a lie in! Might still be on for something gentle later in the day if anyone is heading out though.

No problem. See you soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

I'm out. Left knee feels funny... physio is going to kill me :pac: Maybe tomorrow though.

• Advertisement

I didn't go out in the end. Went to put air in my tyres this morning and the back one blew out. Left my ears ringing. Knew the tyre was on its last legs after yesterday's puncture. Was hoping to get another spin out of it before replacing it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

blorg wrote: »
    Anyone on for something gentle, flat and short? Phoenix Park to Maynooth sort of thing? Maybe in the afternoon?

Dude, you simply HAVE to be on EPO. Where do you get all your energy?

Raam wrote: »
    Dude, you simply HAVE to be on EPO. Where do you get all your energy?
    Ha, I am working up to the day that I will beat you to the top of a hill :D

Did a nice relaxed 65km this afternoon with my girlfriend at her pace. She insisted on the mountains but only 1,000m climbing :)

Cycling20-07-2008Elevation-Distance.png

Advertisement