Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death threaths, vandalisim and assult.... Hmm.

Options
  • 19-07-2008 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭

So guys and girls of the holy legal forum, i have a question:

over the last two years my house has been vandalized, ive been assaulted and had death threats ( which nearly came through believe it or not ! ) but yeah

so my house has been bricked, knocker bockered and the usual...

i was wondering, if i confront someone and say, let them get the first punch in, but i beat them to within an inch ofthere life, where do i legally stand as far as legality goes ? its been a family fued which started a while ago, progressed into people from the local area getting involved, now i can work outside my house for fear the car im fixing will get burnt out or vandalized, the local gardi are useless and its honestly getting to the stage that
    id do a stretch in " the joy " without the slightest second thought...

So where do i go from here ?? i will not move out as i feel i have a right to live where i want, if someone wants a fight, by all means but i and my amigos are doing are best to stay legal...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Rhonda9000

S.I.R wrote: »
    i feel i have a right to live where i want

Perhaps. Why do you value this right more than your happiness?

Can't give legal advice regarding self defence - you have framed the context as a real life scenario.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Indeed, what do you expect people to say? Advise you on how to get back at people within the law?

Nope.

Persevere with the cops. If they don't help, I suspect there's more to this than you're letting on.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement