Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital Video Editing course? trying to find details...

Options
  • 20-07-2008 12:33am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I saw a poster on a wall on the way to the airport for my holidays advertising a week long course in Digital Video (production and editing) and it had a really obvious url (like digitalvideoediting.ie or something) which I thought I would remember, but of course i didnt! I've googled all day but nothing.

So, I'm looking for a video course to get into digital video editing a bit more. A week would be nice! :)
    I can be available during the day too so a full time course is ok.

Sorry to be a pain but its killing me knowing that course is out there and I cant find it :(

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

was it those digital film school adverts that are everywhere?

they got a big clapper on the poster?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Not sure.... I cant recall the poster (it was a *very* good holiday :) )

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

hmm

well their website *did* have a course for adults but its sold out now.

http://www.digitalfilmschool.ie/

seems to be mostly for teenagers.

There are a good few short editing courses out there, you can try the excessivly expensive final cut pro official course with filmbase or look around for smaller cheaper ones. I know my workplace does a filmmaking course but it focuses on the basics with Imovie and I dont know how long it is or when it is (I think its only every may).

Advertisement