Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"catch the bad moment" achievement is broken

Options
  • 20-07-2008 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

ive tried many times to get this achievement all you do is press up on the d-pad 3 times and it takes 3 photos. but whenever i try to take a picture its says "upload failed" so it wont take the pictures.

but when i went onto the battlefield website where it tells you your stats and all it also shows what pictures you've taken. and there where alot of them there but i still cant get it.

does anyone else have this problem or a solution on what i should do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

*blank stare*

Is there a reason you care? Ok, I know this isn't the purpose of the thread, but this achievement doesn't even have anything to do with gameplay, what the hell is the point?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

The point is it's a Battlefield related query, and something the OP is looking for help with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I took three SSs by accident...
    All though i'm fairly sure it works now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Did you have any luck with this?

I tried and couldnt get it either, each photo said Upload failed, but the pictures were up on the battlefield page when i checked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

exact same thing yeah the pics were on the battlefield website but it just says upload failed, weird thing aswell i was playing it with my cousin a few days ago and he got it by dying. he didnt take a pic or anything he just died and he got it

• Advertisement

Its a strange one...

I will be playing it this evening, so i will take a good few pics and see what happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

haha i just got it there, but i got it on the main menu when a game was loading so this achievement is well messed up

Just got it yesterday, took 4 pics in a row...

Advertisement