Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The best thing about being from Dublin

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Actually when I say there's been evidence of "one-off" heroin cases here, there hasn't, but the possibility can't be ruled out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 drug dealer

If this thread proves one thing, it's that Corkys have a chip on their shoulders. The dubs (except madser, who is probably about 15) and culchies are all having a laugh, but the corkys, no, this means war. Funny morons. :)

Sure it does...

You gave me no evidence of me trolling madser. Now stop trolling yourself. It makes Baby Jesus cry and it particularly makes Terry and Karoma cry...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭madser

If this thread proves one thing, it's that Corkys have a chip on their shoulders. The dubs (except madser, who is probably about 15) and culchies are all having a laugh, but the corkys, no, this means war. Funny morons. :)

I'm glad your enjoying it drug dealer, so am I:D

I'm so flattered you think I'm 15:p

Dudess wrote: »
    Sure it does...

You gave me no evidence of me trolling madser. Now stop trolling yourself. It makes Baby Jesus cry and it particularly makes Terry and Karoma cry...

I gave you evidence of trolling and I gave you evidence of heroin in Cork but you want to remain deluded which is your perogitive and classic Cork trait:D

The real capital my ass done in my best Jim Royle stylee:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 drug dealer

I'm not getting the whole cork drugs argument. Just because it doesn't have a heroin problem doesn't mean it's not a crap hole. Dublin has a terrible heroin problem, but it is still a cool city.

Anyway, as a drug dealer, I know well that there are a LOT of drugs and scumbags in cork. I hate having to do business with them to be honest. They say "like" too much and never shut up blabbering on obsessively like deranged animals about how great they think Cork is. It's quite scary.

I'm not getting the whole cork drugs argument. Just because it doesn't have a heroin problem doesn't mean it's not a crap hole. Dublin has a terrible heroin problem, but it is still a cool city.

Anyway, as a drug dealer, I know well that there are a LOT of drugs and scumbags in cork. I hate having to do business with them to be honest. They say "like" too much and never shut up blabbering on obsessively like deranged animals about how great they think Cork is. It's quite scary.

PMSL:D

I'm not getting the whole cork drugs argument. Just because it doesn't have a heroin problem doesn't mean it's not a crap hole.
    Nobody's saying a lack of drug problems is gonna make a place great...

I love Dublin too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Aslan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Why Turners Cross?

the football club :pac: Caaaark City play at Turners Cross Stadium, nothing against the locals. I'm a Pats fan, we're referred to as the 'junkies' by fans up and down the country. Sure Cork fans brought the 'Inchicore: Only Here For The CRACK' banner this season and all. All lighthearted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

The best thing about dublin is that it is discussed in the Dublin forum.

Ah... so when you say my claims of a lack of heroin here are untrue, you're referring to when junkies come down here for the football. I see.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement