Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dragon Ball Movie (2009)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Yeah, it's going to be crap but I'll still watch it for old times sake.

It's been in planning for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Yazacoo

Yea they got the rights for it in 2002 but still its so weird that well...theres a movie and the cast is so strange...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

God I hope that's not Goku....his hair is all wrong. Just loooks like a random teenager holding a stupid orb.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

My problem with this is that, by the time he'd grown up, Goku was ridiculously muscled - built like rubgy/American football player.

This actor looks like... well, a martial artist, I suppose, but it just doesn't feel RIGHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

raah! wrote: »
    God I hope that's not Goku....his hair is all wrong. Just loooks like a random teenager holding a stupid orb.
    That's just a bad picture. His doesn't have as much hair as Goku, but it's is styled the exact same. The same spikes in the same places.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭*melanie*

anyone know where i can watch a real trailer?tried to find one myself,to no avail:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

That's just a bad picture. His doesn't have as much hair as Goku, but it's is styled the exact same. The same spikes in the same places.

Yeah but without the volume it's just a regular spikey haircut

*melanie* wrote: »
    anyone know where i can watch a real trailer?tried to find one myself,to no avail:confused:

I don't think they have one yet as it's still deep in the stages of post production- something like ten months!

I hope its good...a bit of an empty hope, if it does well they're going to continue on to make the DBZ movie with the saiyjans arc as the next movie and then freiza.

I wonder who would be a good Vegeta??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

We already have a fairly long thread already about this.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055260357

WARNING: Contains photos of the actress playing Bulma which will make you want to go see this film.

sry didn't know!

*Hangs head with N00b shame

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

I don't think it will be any good with actual actors but I love the animated editions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

i stopped watching DBZ half way through the buu saga. dam cartoon network stopped showing it.

that was many a year ago now.

ive downloaded all 276 episodes and am watching it all now. at 20 minutes an episode it might take me a while to get through them. :)

im up to episode 32 now. its still quite entertaining even though i am 23.

Advertisement