Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Airsoft - Operation: Watch Tower

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Well myself and Mark have been doing our best rain dance all day today and it looks like it's paid off:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    The Gods are providing the best atmosphere you could ask for;);) for tonights games :eek::eek::eek:, make sure you bring a waterproof whatever tonight:D:D

Apart from that it should be a good one with lots of action all over, so prepare for battle soldier!!!

Bren

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    Ive 2 spare comms units if anyone needs them

Cool we'll need some for the games tonight, thank you!

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

Cant wait for tonight. he,he,he!
    I laugh because i know things!!:D:D:D

Marko:D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Cant wait for tonight. he,he,he!
    I laugh because i know things!!:D:D:D

Marko:D

yeh but we know you know things

I know it might be bucketing down all over the place at the moment but it's actually just a light rain here and it has been for the last while, even so the games go on....:D:D:D

We've had 3 guys pull out due to the weather so far.... only 3! So there should still be 27 players at the last count:cool:.

Bren

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

Im bringing my snorckl :D O'and dont 4get to bring those inflatable red and blue armbands bren!:D:D:D:D

Im bringing my snorckl :D O'and dont 4get to bring those inflatable red and blue armbands bren!:D:D:D:D

LMAO:D:D:D

Leaving now for the swimming pool.... I mean site:D:D:D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

guys im stuck on the m50the past two hours its going nowhere not sure if we will make it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

SORRY GUYS JUST HOME NOW HAD TO TURN AROUND AT THE AIRPORT IT WASNT GOING ANYWHERE 5 HOURS ON THE M50

don't worry you'll have a chance again next week, it's been postponed til then:D
    We still had a kick ass night session tonight though;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 a x e 15

hairball wrote: »
    don't worry you'll have a chance again next week, it's been postponed til then:D
    We still had a kick ass night session tonight though;)

wahooo ... thank god for that ... i just hope i can make it ...
    at this stage id cycle out all the way from clondalkin ...
    with tent, backpack, rifle, ammo and food on my back ...
    ha ha ha i could just picture myself now .............
    that would be something.....

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

IRISH RAIL wrote: »
    SORRY GUYS JUST HOME NOW HAD TO TURN AROUND AT THE AIRPORT IT WASNT GOING ANYWHERE 5 HOURS ON THE M50
    i hear ya buddy it took us an hour and a half to get from the exit of the Nass road to the Toll:mad: did a U turn at the toll, and it was the exact same this morning :mad:

Ok so our rain dance worked a little to well:eek::eek::eek:

As Hairball posted earlier we have postponed the event because a lot of guys just simply could not get to the site due to the flooding and bad weather:(:(:(

So Operation: Watch Tower will go ahead next Saturday night:D:D So all those people will get a chance to experience all the stuff we have planed for this event;););)

Hopefully you can all make it this time but just in case buy a canoe:D:D:p

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Unfortunately I will be in Amsterdam so I won't be there. Have a good one though ;)

gandalf wrote: »
    Unfortunately I will be in Amsterdam so I won't be there. Have a good one though ;)

Maybe next time gandalf;);) enjoy the 'dam.:):)

Bren

Hi guys .... bad news for some:( good for others;), we have decided to postpone Operation: Watch Tower until Saturday the 30th of August:o as the ground is still fairly water logged in some places due to this relentless rain fall:mad::mad:

Sorry if some of you guys had made plans for this weekend but for what we have in mind for this event we want to use every square inch of the site and it's just not possible at the moment.

Thanks for understanding;) But on a brighter side we can now add even more cool stuff for this event:D:D:D:D

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

Bren
    will u be accepting any new players to the site for operation watch tower

steodee wrote: »
    Bren
    will u be accepting any new players to the site for operation watch tower

All are welcome steodee:D:D it shaping up to be a great night not to be missed;);)

Bren

Cheers,I'll be there for sure this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Hi guys .... bad news for some good for others, we have decided to postpone Operation: Watch Tower until Saturday the 30th of August as the ground is still fairly water logged in some places due to this relentless rain fall:mad:

Sorry if some of you guys had made plans for this weekend but for what we have in mind for this event we want to use every square inch of the site and it's just not possible at the moment.

Thanks for understanding;) But on a brighter side we can now add even more cool stuff for this event:D

Bren

Cant wait for Operation WatchTower this weekend:D:D:D.......its gonna be epic!!:eek::eek::eek: G.I.'s all the way:cool::cool:
    And if this Wednesday is anything like it was last week :D well then its happy days:D:D:D
    VIPER SQUAD

• Advertisement

Name: Aido

Team: Viper Squad

G.I. or V.C.: G.I. all the way......

Ok guys as it's now getting nice and dark earlier we would ask all attending to be on site at 8pm as we will now start operations at 9pm sharp, the gates will be closed after 9pm!

Bren

at last,cannot bloody wait!

name: STEO
    team: NONE
    v.c or g.I: G.I

also any idea were to get glow sticks

steodee wrote: »
    name: STEO
    team: NONE
    v.c or g.I: G.I

also any idea were to get glow sticks

2euro shops usually stock them or party shops.

this is gonna be great:D:D:D............

cheers Bren

Well it's looking like we are going to have great weather for this event:D:D at last, it's going to be epic!! We have got lots of stuff planed for this to make the night game really good;), cho hoi....cho hoi!!!

Brush up on your Vietnamese GI's your gonna need it!:eek::eek:

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

What are the requirements to play? ie. is it vietnam era only gear?

• Advertisement

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    What are the requirements to play? ie. is it vietnam era only gear?

What AEG do you have Seamus?
    All we ask is that you make some sort of effort, but as it's night time it won't really matter. We don't expect everyone to have all the gear, as we are all about the atmosphere and game play experience that you will get!

We will be charging 25euro if you only want to come and play for the night ops, and 45euro if you want to play the night game and the following day!

Bren

Advertisement